You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Serene_Potato

Better GUI Assistance Please

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
99 posts
345 battles

A dude on my team said: "Help!".

I could see the name in the chat box, but I couldn't tell which guy he was, I had to actually find out that I needed to press alt...

Maybe the introduction of some ship markers customization would do some good (Like in WOT), all I want is the health and the ship name by default please...

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Settings - Controls - checkmark in Team Panels. And you are cooking with fire...

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

so far that kind of game mechanics is yet to be implemented for the chat, so far the priority for this game is to find the bugs on the gameplay......devs are aware of this, but probably this feature is now set as a low priority.....

this feature the same on WoT, will be implemented later on

:honoring:

Edited by GeneralPaps

Beta Tester
2 posts
236 battles

Settings - Controls - checkmark in Team Panels. And you are cooking with fire...

Will have to check on this. I thought I had selected everything I could and I'm still not sure of who my team mates are or ship types. But understand as GeneralPaps has said that the WOT sights configuration is of low priority when it comes to bug slapping. 

I don't understand though how you look through the zoomed sights at a target and you sometimes see their remaining health and then the majority of my time I see nothing to indicate what health is remaining and who I should be shelling.

I see the health bars shown on some players videos and not on others so I just keep thinking its in the settings somewhere like it is in WoT. Unless its the ALT button option???