You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

T10 Luftwaffe IS COOMING! the Axis strike back at T8!

42 comments in this topic

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,957 battles

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "Luftwaffe", is in fact,   naval air arm of the German Navy, or as we've came to call it, Marineflieger. Marineflieger is not a branch of the Luftwaffe, but rather a component of the Kriegsmarine that's made conceptualized by the German command.

1,105 posts
Just now, 9mm1n said:

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "Luftwaffe", is in fact,   naval air arm of the German Navy, or as we've came to call it, Marineflieger. Marineflieger is not a branch of the Luftwaffe, but rather a component of the Kriegsmarine that's made conceptualized by the German command.

"After the Second World War, it was not until West Germany's entry into NATO in the 1950s and the establishment of the Bundesmarine, that a naval aviation force (Marineflieger) was formed." >wikipedia

so the Marineflieger of KM is not exist until 1950?

Luftwaffe is more cooler term than Marineflieger :V

who doesnt know about luftwaffe? 

Just now, Harpoon01 said:

it looks awesome

will we have the Sirens when bombing with Stuka?

its not look awesome..... ITS LOOK VERY VERY AWESOME!

Edited by Skarhabek

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

*insert epic facepalm here*

great, another prem weebo CV that every richass weeb is going to buy and spam because of *MUH WAIFU* and scewing up games. yay,

191 posts
10,640 battles
7 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

*insert epic facepalm here*

great, another prem weebo CV that every richass weeb is going to buy and spam because of *MUH WAIFU* and scewing up games. yay,

You can buy one too :P

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

im not a rich ass, and i know i suck in CVs enough that i wont play them to burden then team unlike the OP  especially at high tiers

1,105 posts
Just now, drakon233 said:

im not a rich ass, and i know i suck in CVs enough that i wont play them to burden then team unlike the OP  especially at high tiers

i am not Rich ass too, but this one muss get....

and i am not burden to my team..... coz....did you know, there is bot at T8 and more potato there..... want a proof?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

i dont want or need proof that that are more morons playing the tier then just you, and that's why i dont want to play at that tier to screw over the gaming experience of everyone else in the match like how you and the rest of the potato CVs do

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,470 battles
7 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

i dont want or need proof that that are more morons playing the tier then just you, and that's why i dont want to play at that tier to screw over the gaming experience of everyone else in the match like how you and the rest of the potato CVs do

You really need your waifu to console your broken heart.

This week you have been enraged the whole time.

Take a break and go somewhere nice , its summer and all

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

er? im not enraged, i havnt been really pissed for 2 days.... im just saying that i dont play CVs to screw my team over becasue of my potato internet, potato computer and potato CV skillz, and as much as i hate it when shit CVs play i do accept that it's a part of "getting gud" for them, and even the best CV players were trash once, it dosnt mean i have to like it tho

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles
31 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

er? im not enraged, i havnt been really pissed for 2 days.... im just saying that i dont play CVs to screw my team over becasue of my potato internet, potato computer and potato CV skillz, and as much as i hate it when shit CVs play i do accept that it's a part of "getting gud" for them, and even the best CV players were trash once, it dosnt mean i have to like it tho

If I ever get enough money, I'd buy the Prinz Eugen and Graf Zepplin cause waifu reason. But they'll never leave my port. Unless they are OP and easy af to play

112 posts
1,553 battles

I like the concept :3 Although I would have prefered a partial German CV line to more premiums -_-

As long as it has it's unique quirks and is balanced in respect to the other t8 carriers I have no issues with it.

1,105 posts
On 6/28/2017 at 4:56 PM, drakon233 said:

On 6/28/2017 at 4:53 PM, legionary2099 said:

You really need your waifu to console your broken heart.

This week you have been enraged the whole time.

Take a break and go somewhere nice , its summer and all

Go to the Beach, see the world! [WoWs Ads]

pfffttt, Beach at Jakarta smell like an oil and dead fish -_-

go to Bangka with a nice beach.... but cannt play WoWs for a week..... Dilemma.....  howling sheet

On 6/28/2017 at 5:28 PM, FishyPower said:

If I ever get enough money, I'd buy the Prinz Eugen and Graf Zepplin cause waifu reason. But they'll never leave my port. Unless they are OP and easy af to play

save little by little.... and there, both ship in your port!

On 6/28/2017 at 5:35 PM, Torchwood5 said:

Y5Cdpht.gif

EVtp0QX.gif

everybody so happy :V

On 6/28/2017 at 7:31 PM, Kim_JongMion said:

So where are the RN CVs?

the BB come first.... how the heck u research CV without playing BB T3 and T4?

On 6/28/2017 at 9:10 PM, Thyaliad said:

With Enterprise coming and now this at Tier 8, it is time for me to quickly grind past the Lexington.

nope, Lexington AS become more stronger with AP bombs.... just citadel those CV and the fighter still stronger. WG wont release Gra Zep wth T10 plane LOL.....

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles
6 hours ago, FishyPower said:

Pfft, 50k damage is almost super unicorn in Prinz in terms of WTR. That's pretty easy.

346 posts
7 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Go to the Beach, see the world! [WoWs Ads]

pfffttt, Beach at Jakarta smell like an oil and dead fish -_-

go to Bangka with a nice beach.... but cannt play WoWs for a week..... Dilemma.....  howling sheet

save little by little.... and there, both ship in your port!

EVtp0QX.gif

everybody so happy :V

the BB come first.... how the heck u research CV without playing BB T3 and T4?

nope, Lexington AS become more stronger with AP bombs.... just citadel those CV and the fighter still stronger. WG wont release Gra Zep wth T10 plane LOL.....

Don't Jinx that, I neither want nor need Ranger 2.0

Edited by BravaZulu296

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

Urrgg!!! 

More CV <content removed> :cap_rambo:

Inappropriate content. Post edited. User sanctioned.

~ADM_dude

Edited by ADM_dude

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
1 hour ago, blacknoheart said:

Urrgg!!! 

More CV <content removed> :cap_rambo:

here come the airplanes red crayons

Quote Updated.

~ADM_dude