Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FrankTheShip

Captain XP

7 comments in this topic

64 posts
10,375 battles

In World of Tanks theres an option to select all XP to be applied to the crew. Is there such an option in Ships? As i can't find it.

Have over 3 million normal XP, and would really like to boost some of the captains, instead of it just accumulating it as converting it with money to Free XP isn't an option. (They get enough money from me buying ships and tanks)

Thanks

Frank

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

there's the option to convert it free XP, then you can use it on your captain, but you said you dont want to waste more cash so.... meh

112 posts
1,553 battles
50 minutes ago, greifer said:

Elite xp is another way but this is only earned with a 19 point captain as their xp goes into another pool.

Thats pretty cool, I din't know you could do that :3. Is it converted at a one to one rate and do you have to pay for it:? Thanks!

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,851 battles
38 minutes ago, Dire_Venom said:

Thats pretty cool, I din't know you could do that :3. Is it converted at a one to one rate and do you have to pay for it:? Thanks!

When your captain hit 19 points, all of the EXPs that are supposed to be going to your captain goes instead 1:1 to the elite captain exp pool. You can use that to level up or retraining other captains as you see fit.

If you absolutely need to, you can also convert those to free-exp for doubloons.

Sign in to follow this