You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RANGBAZZ

Credit Grinding Issues.

56 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,972 battles

Hi guys, 

its  been an age since i posted on Forums, Anyway so u might have already read this question like a million times,Players asking for best credit grinding ship n all. I was away from game for some time, a few updates had passed, Went through the Forum topics, as it would seem so , WG has Revised the parameters of credit earning and repair for many premium ships, I mean i dint read the updates but that was the idea i got from those reply's to post . 

here is the Issue, I am seriously short on credits, I got a pending full researched IBUKI, A IOWA to buy ,Need to Buy a Hindenburg ,Need to buy MINSK and Chayapev but need to grind remaning so i need to buy previous ships for that. 

bought a Yamato Had to sell like 70% ships  :(   and then couldn't afford the repair costs ,not every game is exceptional ,had to buy prem account and prem camo. As u can see i need like a Gazzilion Credits , I love to play with BB , CA too m more sneaky player love those 9.1 Detection range and 15.2 Km fire range Ships . Hell Even my yamato Has 13.5Km Surface detection . 

So please i sincerely request u guys to Guide me to Buya ship so that i can start grinding those Gazzilion credits.

I have given u a general Idea of my Game play style, Please up to ur best judgement guide me to buy a Awesome credit Printer with My game play Style Characteristics.

Thanks And Regards  .  

Edited by RANGBAZZ

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,972 battles
10 minutes ago, ReNation said:

ez

get missoury

even 0 damage game u lost no credits

But Missouri needs like 30K dubaloons to unlock , Not to mention USN BB at T9 needs to be chosen Accuracy vs DPM . DPM is good but Gnisenau Has trolled me and scared me to understand this that The kinda gameplay that happens on Asian servers with 80% of players mountain camping Rushing is not good , Any other al;alternatives apart from this? coz it would cost me like 100$ or so. 

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,972 battles
10 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

Play your tier 8 & below ships that you are good at damaging enemies & you know how to angle or bounce shells. Preferably Tier 6 & 7.

Trying it with cleaveland , But like i said i dont play much ,I am at downtime from office ,currently on vacation ,I cant Input that much time and effort on daily basis to go thorugh the slow grind of T6-7 ,hence i require a Prem BB/CA ! 

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

you either need a T8 prem or a Missouri for that kind of grind if you are short on time, otherwise getting a prem camo and spam yamato or any other T10 with camo also works

Edited by drakon233

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

Derpitz + premium time will be your answer for your problem. Derpitz or scharnhorst are very forgiving, foolproof armour and tons of fun to relieve stress while grinding mindlessly

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

the MK47 is much better for farming then tirpitz now, she isnt afraid of T10 matches like tirpitz and is a ton of fun (espically when you shit on T10 BBs and they cant do jack about it, you can put you chappy captain on it and she's ready to go

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

the MK47 is much better for farming then tirpitz now, she isnt afraid of T10 matches like tirpitz and is a ton of fun (espically when you shit on T10 BBs and they cant do jack about it, you can put you chappy captain on it and she's ready to go

Nan i think kutuzov is very reliance on smoke n camping to stay alive, and she needs atleast a 10 pts cot specced specifically for her.

Also her squishiness that can enrage you if a lucky hit cit you.

I am bad in it so i dont recommend it

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

MK is the pinicle of the smoke and spam tatic... thats the point of playing it, and she isnt squishy if she's in smoke, he already has a chapy so he ofc has SI and IFHE, which means he he gets a MK then it will be ready to go, ez

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,972 battles
3 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

Wats MK47 ? yeah i feel u T8 BB in t10 Matches,nothing will make u feel so helpless than 6 Shells bouncing ona broadside Montana . 

Super Tester
2,725 posts
1 minute ago, RANGBAZZ said:

Trying it with cleaveland , But like i said i dont play much ,I am at downtime from office ,currently on vacation ,I cant Input that much time and effort on daily basis to go thorugh the slow grind of T6-7 ,hence i require a Prem BB/CA ! 

Ahhh same issue. I don't have free time when I came home from work (because long travel time for a short 11 km distance), that's why I suggest Tier 6 & 7 for less stressful battle.

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,972 battles
10 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Derpitz + premium time will be your answer for your problem. Derpitz or scharnhorst are very forgiving, foolproof armour and tons of fun to relieve stress while grinding mindlessly

Doesnt tripitz has like 1000M dispersion? Its pretty hard to go close on asian servers with all the Mountain tunneling  

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

Buy some premium ships to get money

MK=farm fire damage and git rekt

Derpitz=farm CQC

LOLanta=need more skill to improve 

Payfast=farm smoke and LOLdar

Or CV premium if you have skillful at CV

Edited by Onlinegamer

1,125 posts

just stick with tier 5,

every ship at that tier will never cause your credit-bleed, no matter how bad result that match are.

and if you doing great, you'll earn a whole lot of credit.

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,972 battles
56 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

you either need a T8 prem or a Missouri for that kind of grind if you are short on time, otherwise getting a prem camo and spam yamato or any other T10 with camo also works

I love BB ,but i never said i am good at it,Its one of those general Games, having Prem camo , -10% repiar Flag , I squish out around 180K credits/game ,its Bad ,not to mention the pressure of playing in T10 Game where every salvo u fire and Every Target u choose will contribute to the game's win/Loose direction . 

I was thinking about MK , i dont know having concealment module what will be its Min detection ,But after hearing about Missouri and its credit grinding Capabilities i m torned, but missourie costs like 100$ , and i need something like immediately, Something that packs a punch and Moves like ninja And credits...Well not to mention Moderately accurate though  , Doubt there is anything like that in prem store   :(  

shot-17.06.27_10.22.50-0511.jpg

Edited by RANGBAZZ

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,972 battles

nah ,I got YUGUMo and T22 , My plate is full with DD already ,Might stick for CA or BB .

So ive been reading stuff about prem ships.Prem BB are not good enough ,trip is Inaccurate, So is Albama, Not to mention the T10 games they get in , I have decided to buy a CA instead, Mk is a good option, Dont want Atago ,i got that ARP rainbow Ship thats like a Atago ripp off.   

i got a 14Skill Cap in US line , but i dont see any good US CA , Indi simply aint my style for CA ,13 sec relaod is too much . I am thinking for MK. please do advise . 

[LBAS]
4,471 posts
25,644 battles
1 hour ago, RANGBAZZ said:

here is the Issue, I am seriously short on credits, I got a pending full researched IBUKI, A IOWA to buy ,Need to Buy a Hindenburg ,Need to buy MINSK and Chayapev but need to grind remaning so i need to buy previous ships for that. 

bought a Yamato Had to sell like 70% ships  :(   and then couldn't afford the repair costs ,not every game is exceptional ,had to buy prem account and prem camo. As u can see i need like a Gazzilion Credits , I love to play with BB , CA too m more sneaky player love those 9.1 Detection range and 15.2 Km fire range Ships . Hell Even my yamato Has 13.5Km Surface detection . 

nah ,I got YUGUMo and T22 , My plate is full with DD already ,Might stick for CA or BB .

So ive been reading stuff about prem ships.Prem BB are not good enough ,trip is Inaccurate, So is Albama, Not to mention the T10 games they get in , I have decided to buy a CA instead, Mk is a good option, Dont want Atago ,i got that ARP rainbow Ship thats like a Atago ripp off

You have too many high tier ships but not enough credits to operate them. your problem so obviously-->buy treasure pack on shop or play low tier/ if U dont have lower tier ship then stop play high tier, play again your lowest tier ship and earn credits.

another solution is PVE

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,972 battles
Just now, MatterCore said:

You have too many high tier ships but not enough credits to operate them. your problem so obviously-->buy treasure pack on shop or play low tier/ if U dont have lower tier ship then stop play high tier, play again your lowest tier ship and earn credits.

another solution is PVE

Thats why i got the Prem account for 6 months, but I was out on a office project Abroad,wasted 5 months. now i have only 25 days of prem. But Low tier credit grinding is not enogh. Belive i am trying it ,plus I am not a super Pro kinda guy who will get like 4-5 avg kills/game, M more like 1-2Kill/game guy .Hence the requiremnt of a Prem ship

Beta Tester
42 posts
4,972 battles
4 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

yeah MK, belfast and loyang are some of the most broken ships in the game now, any of them will help you farm quite nicely

Does Mk comes with repair and Extra concealment Slot ? To reduce surface Detection ? 

Edited by RANGBAZZ

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
Just now, RANGBAZZ said:

Does Mk comes with repair and Extra concealment Slot ? To reduce surface Detection ? 

no repair, and she goes down to 11.1 km with max concealment build, but i'd suggest you smoke up13km away from your next vict....target, to make sure he never even sees you before you start to shit on his face