You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

Mogamin or Baltimoar ?

Mogamin or Baltimore first ?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Buy the Mogamin or Baltimoar ?

• Mogamin
    • Baltimoar

57 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

Let me say this first : i am pretty bad in a cruisers due to over extending alot and not very afraid to give chase to things i can whack so i dont look at minimap often.

The Myoko is something like my worst performing ship ever , her clunky turret and weird arrangements drive me nuts. New Orleans makes me mad sometime , but recently i started to get a hang of it and get less salty often.

So here come the question : I am nearing both the Mogami and Baltimore , which one should i buy first so that i am not too salty to continue ? I only have enough credits to bring 1 of them home right now

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Would you like to ninja burn & knife/torp the enemy then disappear? Mogamin.

Do you have the hatred on planes & disappearing small fry ships? Baltimore.

Edited by Mingfang47

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

lol , is Mogamin armour that bad , i thought that if mogami turret arrangement is better than myoko i can live with it , still if it can drive me mad due to clunky turning and slow turret then i guess i should buy her later

Super Tester
2,725 posts
38 minutes ago, drakon233 said:
  44 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

Would you like to ninja burn & knife/torp the enemy then (get)disappear(ed) (random enemy BB: devestating strike) ? Mogamin.

Nah, they try to aim for me but I disappeared before they could load or turn their guns on me. I usually target distracted enemies & trying to get other enemy take notice of me. With Priority target perk, I can prevent that lol

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
Just now, Mingfang47 said:

Nah, they try to aim for me but I disappeared before they could load or turn their guns on me. I usually target distracted enemies & trying to get other enemy take notice of me. With Priority target perk, I can prevent that lol

not against expirenced BB captains, everyone looks out for morgamis since they are such a easy soure of damage and kills

Super Tester
2,725 posts
6 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

not against expirenced BB captains, everyone looks out for morgamis since they are such a easy soure of damage and kills

Therefore OP, you made a good choice to buy Mogamin later. //runs

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Mogami is outright bad

fuso and New mexico have good time dealing with her in medium range

Edited by Harpoon01

[ATLAS]
50 posts
10,430 battles

Mogami is good....if u can dodge dem bb shells. I use the upgrades that reduce 80% rudder shift on her.

As for Baltimore i dunno, havent played that one yet.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,189 battles

The way I see it, if you are grinding the USN CAs, you are there for the des moines. So just get the Baltimore and rush up to T10, you've been through the pensacola and the new orleans. Finish it and be done with it

381 posts
9,957 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

the Baltimore is a fairly good ship at T9, very competitive and fun to play, but the DM is just absolutely epic

I really love the Baltimore post-buff. Haven't played the French t9 yet but Baltimore is my favorite among the remaining t9 cruisers - its mere presence at an area already creates a lot of pressure on the enemy team. Already finished the grind but I'm wondering if I should pad her stat a little more or just buy DM immediately lol.