You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

What ships would you let sink in your port?

29 comments in this topic

1,490 posts

Greetings,

I was wondering what ships you would let sink in your port, & stay sunk, if the game had a mechanic to let that happen, if they were not used for some time, & the only way to raise them would be to pay say 1 million credits to raise?

I think it would be cool to see a mothballed part of your favorite port in the distance, with the unused ships sunk at their moorings, they could have a camo skin on them like the damaged Bismarck camo, to indicate they are out of service, & you could click on that port section, then choose a ship to "resurrect" ...

Also we could have a scrappers pier, for the ships that we sell, & we see them towed away & scrapped...

Anyway, my ships that would be in this sunken state, that i hardly play, would be;

the ARP ships

Ashan

Nurnberg

St Louis

Langley

Karlshrue

Ranger

What ships that you HAVE  would be in your sunken area of port?

(must be ships that you have currently got, not ships that you used to have)

Ordrazz

415 posts
10,918 battles

Smith, Mikasa, Ibuki, Kiev, Poopsacola, IndianaPoolis, Poo Orleans, BalTurdmore and all the cartoon ships can go to the bottom and I wouldn't care

Edit: I forgot Izumo

Edited by Storm_Raiser

[LBAS]
4,475 posts
25,652 battles
34 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Anyway, my ships that would be in this sunken state, that i hardly play, would be;

the ARP ships-->nope, they are anime. HSF Hiei shall come too

Ashan--> she is good for PVE

Nurnberg--> I sold her after WG buffed Konigsberg

St Louis --> which one T3 or T9

Langley-> yeah

Karlshrue--> in my port. 1.5 years

Ranger--> still question

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

Too many to list;

All DD's and All CV's for a start.

I think most of my ships sit in Port gathering rust, except for Warspite, Tirpitz and Scharnhorst.

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Kryspy Kreme, though it has to be made into a batter machine!

Bayern as it might hit more things being made into other things than what it did for me!

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

Man the low tier ships are the one that got sunk in my ports.

I dont like low tiers cause ships look ugly but ironically i do very well in them.

Currently budyonny and myoko x 6 + kongo x4 + takao are the one that i forgot if they exist there or not

1,490 posts
1 hour ago, greifer said:

Kryspy Kreme, though it has to be made into a batter machine!

Bayern as it might hit more things being made into other things than what it did for me!

Really? I love my Krazny Krym....

But yes, I forgot to add my Bayern to the list, unfortunately one of the most useless ships in my fleet...

also I forgot to add my Svietlana, because I play my Krazny Krym :cap_rambo:

Good show so far, a few surprises, remember this is only for ships you still own & currently have in your port...

I wonder can we get the devs to consider my suggestion for a sunken part of our ports, if they read this ?

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,955 battles

No need to be specific; no need to be personal;

I just want Scapa Flow to be implemented as a port where the entire High Sea Fleet sinks scuttles gracefully in the background.

Spoiler

And of course, your ship as well.

SMS_Bayern_sinking.jpg

Edited by 9mm1n

260 posts
4,654 battles

Sadly, my ARP ships are sinking too, no time for ships that have no advancement.

Smith (still brand new in port, haven't play yet), Mikasa, Emden, Colorado, New Mexico, Mahan, New Orleans.
Others still play once in awhile, so still floating. 

64 posts
3,175 battles
1 hour ago, LonerPrime said:

I'm really surprised at the ARP ship hate. Guess I'm the only guy who regrets not getting the ARP Kongo because I joined the game too late.

It's probably more vocal representation, plenty in the 'apathetic' category in that regard.

Most of the ARP ships would be sunken in my port too. Probably only the Kongo, Takao and Haguro get played enough but there's no way I have the time to maintain so many ships.

P.S: sunken ship mechanic would be a great way to get Wee Gee some more cash money out of the player base.

440 posts
3,379 battles

Emerald is on the list (gee I wonder why?), was gonna throw away the IJN DDs but I think I'm starting to understand the cap and spotting game. The ARP ships and S. Dragon are changed into their normal skins so they still have some things to do in my port