Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Racing Mode

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
1,810 posts
8,018 battles

Well, Suggesting another mode, Racing!

In this Game Mode players will:

  1. All weapons/cannons and Torpedoes will be disabled
  2. Compete other players  on the Finish Line!
  3. CVs and BBs are not Available in this mode, only Destroyers and Cruisers (in a Destroyer Only Race and Cruisers Only race)
  4. Tiers II-Xs Cruisers and Destroyers would be good
  5. Different number of Laps

for the Maps, it will be random

Consumables will be available (Engine Boost) (Smoke Generator: uses to distract other players on the course) 

 

:Smile_hiding: i want to see some drifting going on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,810 posts
8,018 battles
1 minute ago, Kim_JongMion said:

French ships will be happy.......

So you mean you can ram and destroy opponents?

Yeah, there will be some kind of Repair stops, :cap_rambo:

Not destroying them, you ram them to distract their enjoyment lol xD

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[COAT]
Member
1,182 posts
10,094 battles
6 minutes ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Yeah, there will be some kind of Repair stops, :cap_rambo:

Not destroying them, you ram them to distract their enjoyment lol xD

so something like"the lower your HP is,the slower you are"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LLBC]
Member
747 posts
6,850 battles

Khebab will still be OP with spoodbeast upgrade, superintendent, and speed flag. :Smile_trollface:

 

Such bussianrias:cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,460 posts
25,598 battles
16 hours ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Well, Suggesting another mode, Racing!

In this Game Mode players will:

  1. All weapons/cannons and Torpedoes will be disabled
  2. Compete other players  on the Finish Line!
  3. CVs and BBs are not Available in this mode, only Destroyers and Cruisers (in a Destroyer Only Race and Cruisers Only race)
  4. Tiers II-Xs Cruisers and Destroyers would be good
  5. Different number of Laps

for the Maps, it will be random

Consumables will be available (Engine Boost) (Smoke Generator: uses to distract other players on the course) 

 

:Smile_hiding: i want to see some drifting going on

1. take a look on London Thames racer 2001 PC game, racing boat armed with torpedoes and mines and homing missiles/ Twisted metal series/ Death race 2008 movie

2,4,5. no idea

3. why forbid BB and CV?

 

Edited by MatterCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,810 posts
8,018 battles
On 6/27/2017 at 3:12 AM, MatterCore said:

1. take a look on London Thames racer 2001 PC game, racing boat armed with torpedoes and mines and homing missiles/ Twisted metal series/ Death race 2008 movie

2,4,5. no idea

3. why forbid BB and CV?

 

Because BB and CV have slow stats on Tier IV - Tier VI

Except the German BB and the Engrish BBs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×