Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Killer whale haven

8 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Where the bloody hell is it?

It says to prevent enemy ships entering it but I don't know where it is. If it's where you have to retreat to in the top right corner then it's impossible as some enemy spawn there. 

5 posts
1,926 battles

As far as I can see, there's no visible boundary. But it seems to mean somewhere inside the giant circle of ground. So just try to prevent the newer enemies from coming close enough to the (devastated) base.

440 posts
3,379 battles

I think it's the retreat point. Yes, like you said some spawn there but I think the game differentiates what spawns there and what sails towards it to fill/fail the criteria. My last game won that objective because no enemy ship was sailing from outside the retreat point and got in (they were killed while sailing towards it)

Edited by rouge42

294 posts
2,997 battles

Let me put it simple:

From the west: Don't let the enemy through the gaps in the islands. Mostly sneaky DDz will end up doing that when players are afraid to sail out of it. If you have a good CV, he/she will already provide scouting in the open water because they are flying towards sniping the enemy CV.

From the north: A lone Koleberg starts from here and it sails down towards the enemy base. Either a CV or a lone fast cruiser should definitely take care of it because if it ends up nearing the small islands where the forts are, it'll be considered as haven breach.

Finally depending on where the withdraw point is, all that matters is at least 4 people crossing it. It's fine if they get sunk after crossing. For the 5 stars, just complete the secondaries and rush to cross the line.

This operation is easy to do with a group that sticks together; in other words, a team work division. Sadly randoms are mostly filled with Rambos and they keep thinking that killing all will win the mission. It doesn't work that way here. Enemies keep spawning over and over again. After the fourth wave, YOU MUST EVACUATE to win. Otherwise it's a loss.

Edited by LonerPrime

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

It's the harbour. Most importantly you have to kill the Kolberg which spawns to the north straight away as it often sneaks into it while your team concentrates on the force outside of it.

Just make sure the forts are gone as well from his spawn area as it can cause delays.

Ensign 

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan

191 posts
10,634 battles
10 hours ago, LonerPrime said:

Let me put it simple:

From the west: Don't let the enemy through the gaps in the islands. Mostly sneaky DDz will end up doing that when players are afraid to sail out of it. If you have a good CV, he/she will already provide scouting in the open water because they are flying towards sniping the enemy CV.

From the north: A lone Koleberg starts from here and it sails down towards the enemy base. Either a CV or a lone fast cruiser should definitely take care of it because if it ends up nearing the small islands where the forts are, it'll be considered as haven breach.

Finally depending on where the withdraw point is, all that matters is at least 4 people crossing it. It's fine if they get sunk after crossing. For the 5 stars, just complete the secondaries and rush to cross the line.

This operation is easy to do with a group that sticks together; in other words, a team work division. Sadly randoms are mostly filled with Rambos and they keep thinking that killing all will win the mission. It doesn't work that way here. Enemies keep spawning over and over again. After the fourth wave, YOU MUST EVACUATE to win. Otherwise it's a loss.

Actually the number for the withdrawal objective depends on the number of ships currently alive. If there's only 2 ships left, only one ship is needed to complete the objective. I found it easier to intentionally getting sunk (by yoloing) and let whoever closest to the escape point cross it.

[LBAS]
4,475 posts
25,652 battles

I dont know which way they enter the base, but before thats happened my team and me kill them ASAP.

4 Ops will come ASAP, prepare for enemy contact

19366100_1416010285149651_86223386162213

Spoiler

19402151_1416017601815586_39157869895734

Edited by MatterCore

Sign in to follow this