Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

You cant win....

11 comments in this topic

348 posts
7,089 battles

Why is it everyone whines and sooks like a baby about BB sniping and not tanking for the "team" or not pushing in, yet when you do tank and push etc for the so called "team" you suddenly find yourself all alone? No smoke, no support, no anything! Check the map and hello, everyones 20km away, hiding behind a [content removed] rock or have turned tail and run off! Same when you play DD, you put your neck on the line, especially in top tier games with radar etc, and no one follows you to the cap area. Its [content removed].

Derogatory comments. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles

Cause it is easy to blame. If you are playing solo, just stick with the main fleet. At high tiers, don't even think about pushing before 10 minutes. Play midrange support and weaken their CA HP bars. Forget shooting at enemy BBs unless they are broadside. As a BB player, your first goal is to stay alive and do as much damage as possible. If you can snipe and dev strike 3 enemy CA, I don't see any problem. Once we had a Montana player who went blue line but killed 5 enemy ships in 10 minutes. We won because of him.

Sniping is generally a bad idea because your shots wont have much impact. But yoloing in a BB is even worse. Some dumb players go yolo, kill 1 ship and write "worth it", but 1v1 trade is never worth. You need to do more.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles
On 6/22/2017 at 9:21 PM, dieselhead said:

Why is it everyone whines and sooks like a baby about BB sniping and not tanking for the "team" or not pushing in, yet when you do tank and push etc for the so called "team" you suddenly find yourself all alone? No smoke, no support, no anything! Check the map and hello, everyones 20km away, hiding behind a [content removed] rock or have turned tail and run off! Same when you play DD, you put your neck on the line, especially in top tier games with radar etc, and no one follows you to the cap area. Its [content removed].

You and me are in the same game.. Doesnt it answer ur question the situation we was in? Me.. I always have issue with campers BB. If you recall that game, didnt u see the exp - contribution by our BB? almost nothin.. and they make the game lose..even after alot of effort done by dd ( you was a dd..fletcher i think and i was in yugumo).

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,526 battles

It's like anything in this game, the way you play your ship differs greatly between potatoes and clannies.

It's why you even see awesome players sniping... Can't carry if you're dead and they know with a random team they aren't going to get support 90% of the time.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,837 posts
4,138 battles

Random battles.

NuffSaid-BernieMacOceans13_zpsf12237a7.png

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles
On 6/23/2017 at 4:03 AM, icy_phoenix said:

Cause it is easy to blame. If you are playing solo, just stick with the main fleet. At high tiers, don't even think about pushing before 10 minutes. Play midrange support and weaken their CA HP bars. Forget shooting at enemy BBs unless they are broadside. As a BB player, your first goal is to stay alive and do as much damage as possible. If you can snipe and dev strike 3 enemy CA, I don't see any problem. Once we had a Montana player who went blue line but killed 5 enemy ships in 10 minutes. We won because of him.

Sniping is generally a bad idea because your shots wont have much impact. But yoloing in a BB is even worse. Some dumb players go yolo, kill 1 ship and write "worth it", but 1v1 trade is never worth. You need to do more.

What if you, delete a full health BB, secondary a DD, devastating strike a CA and ram another CA? Would that be worth it or "stupid Bismarck"?

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles
2 hours ago, FishyPower said:

What if you, delete a full health BB, secondary a DD, devastating strike a CA and ram another CA? Would that be worth it or "stupid Bismarck"?

That would be worth I guess. 1 for 4, fair trade.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Yup I'm one of them.. 

Fight me!!! :Smile_trollface:

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

307 posts
6,413 battles

mate i hear ya .... best advice ... play the EU server instead, people help you and they work as a team.... Get this 60% winrate on the EU server ..... 148 Battles now, you ask for support you get it.  They even say thank you when you wish them good luck and fair seas.   I now only play Asia server to YOLO..... or in my clan which works good as a team.   Hell yesterday we had 4 games with teammates ....100% success and it did not matter if it was T9 or even the worse Tier (T6).

The only way to Git Gud on the Asia server is to imagine you are one ship vs 12.

Good luck.

Quote updated.

~amade

Sign in to follow this