Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kamanah

Frustrated & Salty

18 comments in this topic

318 posts
6,868 battles

There are probably some people here who are not wanting or willing to buy Premium Time, signals etc and that's all cool. I choose to spend "some" money on the game because i like to support WG in their en-devour to make more ships for all of us to enjoy.

Now to the little gripe i have. Once i have bought consumables like Signals i always find that for the first 10 or so games i feel that my Match Making is off. Like i'm either bottom tier or the team i'm playing with performs somewhat... not as well as one would expect, and of course i also make mistake - like not buying the Detonation Signal bundle... and then detonating within the first 3 mins of a game. Yes... i should pick my positioning better to avoid this :(

I just find it irritating that sometimes i'll spend cash and then the repayment for doing so rewards me with wasting signals due to the above.

Anyone else get frustrated if this happens? Even worse when your also supporting your best camouflage. 

318 posts
6,868 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

full camo, dragon flags, exp boost flags, first win EXP bonus, and i get DSed by a hakuryu 2 min into the game

shot-17.06.14_16.05.03-0401.jpg

Ouch :(

I think i managed 2010 damage.

I'm starting to think that signals, flags and cammo is like dressing up to impress the ladies when your on a night out... and then you get no action. All that effort for nothing :(

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Not frustrated at all, if anything happens, i'll blame myself for that.

But i'm frustrated about people that think they are kings just because they spent money and they should have better treatments than free players.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
Just now, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

The pain is real.

2 minutes ago, Webba84 said:

And just to rub it in your team won as well. Ouch!

7 minutes ago, Kamanah said:

Ouch :(

I think i managed 2010 damage.

I'm starting to think that signals, flags and cammo is like dressing up to impress the ladies when your on a night out... and then you get no action. All that effort for nothing :(

it's worse, it's the first battle i played in the roon, period

and im like

"even my div mate fed to make sure i dont waste the 1st win, and u do dis?"

318 posts
6,868 battles
7 minutes ago, Shiroyasha_Gintoki said:

Not frustrated at all, if anything happens, i'll blame myself for that.

But i'm frustrated about people that think they are kings just because they spent money and they should have better treatments than free players.

As i said in my opening statement... i do it to support the game. I don't ask for preferential treatment because i choose to spend money on it. And as for F2P players... i don't care that they don't want to invest in it. 

Detonation is an in game mechanic that happens at random. Hardly self blame. 

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles
11 minutes ago, Kamanah said:

As i said in my opening statement... i do it to support the game. I don't ask for preferential treatment because i choose to spend money on it. And as for F2P players... i don't care that they don't want to invest in it. 

Detonation is an in game mechanic that happens at random. Hardly self blame. 

You can blame yourself for not coming in prepared, whenever i detonated (which is rare for me even if i didn't mount the Juliet Charlie), i just laugh it off like nothing ever happened.

Also, whenever i use the exp boost flags and camo, i make sure i have Juliet Charlie on me everytime.

1,105 posts
Just now, drakon233 said:

full camo, dragon flags, exp boost flags, first win EXP bonus, and i get DSed by a hakuryu 2 min into the game

Hakuryu did this? and you dont rekt any single plane??

Confirmed..... Hakuryu have strong plane or Roon have lelel AA

520 posts
11,127 battles

I noticed..... if you put in good vibes.... they usually manifest in each game that is to your favor.... if you have bad vibes... you get bad games... lol:P  as the Hippies during the 60s and 70s would say.... "Think positive dude"... Good Vibes = Good Games:)

Well... it works for me:P  so, pardon the rather theoretical "Spiritual" approach to good MM and RNG, also.... I only put on flags when im playing in a Division. :)

Edited by kultabashi

683 posts
7,358 battles

I wanna share mine as well :P

Each time I happily put on those social signal flags trying to farm more commander XP/Free XP, somehow my team would literally melted and lose. The situation stayed the same for the pass 2 weeks until yesterday.

(I purchased the special signal flags)

1,342 posts
8,858 battles
3 hours ago, drakon233 said:

Ouch! 

Reminds me of the time I was tk'ed by allied torpedoes when I was trying to cap at the start of the game. Worse thing was the enemy was nowhere near the cap.

Game still had the cheek to say I did not prove myself in battle lol. 

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

If you are just spending to support the game, you may be better off without relating this to any in-game returns like better MM and stuffs. MM shouldn't / doesn't know that you are paying, for whatever reason that may be.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

If you are just spending to support the game, you may be better off without relating this to any in-game returns like better MM and stuffs. MM shouldn't / doesn't know that you are paying, for whatever reason that may be.

^this

it is called  Bribing Your Way to Victory

"Having a lot of money to spend shouldn't be rewarded. Having skill should be rewarded. And it hasn't been that way in a long time."

112 posts
1,553 battles

Trying to grind without premium and/or signal flags is pretty frustrating imo. With premium I was getting up to 20,000 Comander XP per match now Im barley getting 1k xp -_- Having premium and flags reduce the grind by 20 times is prettttttttty insane.

And then they throw out things like the buyfast :P 

Another thing which irks me is the servicing cost for carriers, if they weren't already unpleasant to play now most of my profits are spent purchasing new Aircraft -_-

Game's great though, just has some really frustrating features. 

Edit: Oh Yah first battle and the first shot that hits me detonates my ship -_-. Wow what a 'fun' and 'engaging' mechanic.

Edited by Dire_Venom

1,342 posts
8,858 battles
5 hours ago, Dire_Venom said:

Oh ffs I've been detonated for the past 3 matches in my gaede -_-, this can't just be bad luck

Well DDs do have a higher chance of getting detonated, so you might want to run those anti-detonation flags on them. Otherwise take Magazine mod 1.

Sign in to follow this