Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Brownpants

Change name of proposed Tier 9

11 comments in this topic

64 posts
6,461 battles

Something to consider, is that given the leaked name for the Tier 9 BB (Lion), there won't be a Lion Battlecruiser  when they get around to releasing them (be it as a branch of BB's, a separate tree, or as individual premiums).

64 posts
6,461 battles
1 hour ago, Harpoon01 said:

How about Lion II

:Smile_teethhappy:

For which one? The Battlecruiser was first, actually existed and was famous as Beatty's flagship. The leaked tier 9 BB was never completed (scrapped on slipway). So, I say use a different name for the tier 9. Perhaps Temeraire, as she was the only other ship of the class to be laid down.

Edited by Capt_Brownpants

Super Tester
1,310 posts
38 minutes ago, Capt_Brownpants said:

For which one? The Battlecruiser was first, actually existed and was famous as Beatty's flagship. The leaked tier 9 BB was never completed (scrapped on slipway). So, I say use a different name for the tier 9. Perhaps Temeraire, as she was the only other ship of the class to be laid down.

dont worry

remember the T3 USN Cruiser St. Louis vs French T9 cruiser Saint Louis?

64 posts
6,461 battles
1 minute ago, ReNation said:

dont worry

remember the T3 USN Cruiser St. Louis vs French T9 cruiser Saint Louis?

They are in different countries, and they are not spelled or pronounced the same.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

what i mean is.

u dont need to worry. WG can do something about naming somehow..

well that aside. we dont know if that Battle cruiser will get their debut here or not.

64 posts
6,461 battles

Please, WG turn down a chance to sell premium ships to collectors? A lot more players will buy a HMS Lion Battlecruiser than a Campbeltown, Emden or a Koneg Albert, despite the poor arrangement of her guns. I don't think there are enough different real Battlecruiser designs to justify an entire tree in either British or German trees, so I expect they'll be sold as Premiums.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

It's up to the dev to worry about.

Doesn't look confusing though. Given the battlecruiser Lion's armaments & performance, it will be tier 7 or 8.

64 posts
6,461 battles
5 hours ago, Mingfang47 said:

It's up to the dev to worry about.

Doesn't look confusing though. Given the battlecruiser Lion's armaments & performance, it will be tier 7 or 8.

7 or 8? It has fewer of the same guns that Orion (the leaked tier 4 BB) has. It'll be lucky to be tier 5, and that's a stretch.

[LBAS]
4,485 posts
25,665 battles
On 6/19/2017 at 9:48 PM, Mingfang47 said:

Sorry, was drunk reading the ship's gun caliber 343mm. Tier 5 & 6???

:cap_fainting:thats scared me

Edited by MatterCore

Sign in to follow this