Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
A_Fedup_Player

Seriously Remove the Pink

16 comments in this topic

5 posts
202 battles

Well as it appears I can't name and shame bad players who can't identify PINK Ships that start on the same team as you to Orange enemy ships that start on the otherside of the [Content Removed] map.   But seriously, change the [Content Removed] colours as I was just killed from the beginning by a friendly Bot program/player (Who's name I can't identify as a true monkey, because i'm the player who gets the warning and will after this message be the person banned....)

This unnamed bad@games player who started to shoot me from the get go, couldn't identify that the enemy doesn't start the game parked up right beside them at the beginning,  I can't remove the colour from me for not damaging friendlies, because I'll [Content Removed] if I'm just going to die without firing a shot back especially if the [Content Removed] starts shooting at me from the games start.   So to be honest, fix the [Content Removed] colour or bye bye game.   Ban me for All I [Content Removed] care, I'm the victim that got pushed over the edge.

I'm the player who also got the -1 for dying to friendly fire  WHAT THE [Content Removed]

Insults/Derogatory Comments , Post Edited , User Sanctioned
~Ephys

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Dude, chill

Your Thread not even more than 2 days old and you get another pink penalty will only indicate how bad you are

Edited by Harpoon01

1,490 posts

Mr Fed up,

The best thing to do if a stupid team killer is shooting you, is to submit a ticket to wargaming in the website, you can name the player to wargaming in the ticket... If you know how to record the video as evidence you can also submit that, or screenshots...

the best thing for you if you can't sail out of his way, is to die, because every shot he is hitting you with, is reflected back tio him, so its like he is shooting himself.... I've seen team killing ships explode after they did the evil deed... & please know, that wargaming DOES hunt deliberate team killers down, & they get disciplined harshly, or get perms banned from the game, so don't get too hot with it, just start a new match..  But remember you can report the TK to wargaming via the website in submit a ticket.

If you look at the top of these forums, or in newcomers zone, I think there is a help thread on how to report a TKer & how to submit tickets...

To remove your own pink status, I think you have to play 5 games without running into anyone or shooting team mates, then it will lift... If you look at your detailed stats at the end of a battle, it should tell you how many games left to lift it.... If you play co op for a few it should go quicker I think...

I hope this helps,

:Smile_child:

Ordrazz

PS - try going here to report, I think it may have to select rules violations as a reason.

https://asia.wargaming.net/support/tickets/create

Other players or Moderators may know of a better link, or a better way to help... This is what I could find for you.

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

PS: You may want to remove F-words from your post, these words aren't allowed in this forum.

Also, there are some players who deliberately shoot pink players to trigger them to shoot back. Don't give in. And to avoid situations like these, try your best to avoid being pink.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

if something this little pushes you over the edge you might as well quit the game now, your teamate will make you want to rage quit more at higher tiers anyways

496 posts
4,171 battles

im pink 2 day cuz my teammate kabarovs whos full hp decided to turn into my full torp salvo 
insert *internal screaming*
well its not that i care about being pink or what 
HE BLOCK my torps for a broadsiding montana at 7km literally all of them
*sulk in a corner*
i still get top score so i guess itz justified

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

if something this little pushes you over the edge you might as well quit the game now, your teamate will make you want to rage quit more at higher tiers anyways

Or you just could scream at mic, right?

(You make my ear hurt that night at the video)

Edited by Harpoon01

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
9 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

Or you just could scream at mic, right?

(You make my ear hurt that night at the video)

well it's either vent the salt or simply rage quit, hue

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,336 battles

seriously mate get a few more battles under your belt  before you start whinging 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

How the hell an ally can accurately shot you when you when ally can't lock on friendly ships?

If you are pink and they intentionally shot you from the very beginning, login & submit a replay to support for game abuse: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/tickets/create

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
18 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

How the hell an ally can accurately shot you when you when ally can't lock on friendly ships?

it's easier then you think, anyone who has experience with blind firing into smoke can do it

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
20 hours ago, stratmania said:

Spoken like a true TK'er.

TKer? I prefer using the term "Motivator". You see that BB camping at the back? Send him some torps along with "You're gonna take damage eitherways, at least move up and soak the damage from the enemy will you?"

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
21 hours ago, stratmania said:

Spoken like a true TK'er.

i dont TK that much, it was only once and i didnt actually kill him.... just blow up his torp tubes

280 posts
3,514 battles

I do think that they need to change the TK color as Orange

because P!NK is Just.. Too Fabulous and too girly

we look gay and shit when it changes our name color from white to PINK!

It's TOO MUCH!!

Edited by Vorshlaghammer666

Sign in to follow this