You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

God i am going nuts with cruisers

16 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

I just dont know how to even stay sane this week past with this crazy amount of losses , where i do decent ( there are losses where i play like a noob , i admit ) the team fails , and fails admirably at that.

Playing radar New Orleans is like a torture b/c you have to move up and lead while the lazy fat ass BB absoloutely refuse to go up and help me take shots and when i do pop radars, ally like to fire at BB and CA more than DD even if they are close cause reasons ...

I too many times have to take the role of a dd in a CA ( Edin , Kutuzov , NO ) when no one else is avail and allies refuse to go up and bite the bullet , god just what is going through those brains ?

I am a reddy in anything that is not a cv , but even so this craziness of sloth and sloppiness of teams are making me want to throw my PC out of da window.

Also MM is also a torture , i keep getting matches where i am bottom of the food chain , when i do get top . i spawn on unfavorable sites and have to cross half of the map to lemning train cause i cant go alone.

Some map spawn points are just like *edited* where a group of 3 is close to a group of 5-6 on the other side ...

Sign , end of rant , cant take my mind off it , dont know how to cheer myself up.

WG products sure know how to rage their users with plethora of methods

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Erm... do you want to hear anything from us about it or just venting the anger?

Also, like you guys tell people to play CV first when they try to talk about CV, if you know that BB players are doing it wrong, play BB yourself and show them how its done! I'm sure you can do lot better. For me, my own bad plays make me wanna throw the PC out of the window (well my window is not big enough anyway), but I just have a laugh when team mates are insanely bad.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

Thanks for the reply , figured go playing other games that is not made by WG and watch comedy cure my souls. Seriously , everytime this kind of thing happy it just ruin the experience of the whole ride and it is getting more n more frequently for me.

:cap_wander:

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Erm... do you want to hear anything from us about it or just venting the anger?

Also, like you guys tell people to play CV first when they try to talk about CV, if you know that BB players are doing it wrong, play BB yourself and show them how its done! I'm sure you can do lot better. For me, my own bad plays make me wanna throw the PC out of the window (well my window is not big enough anyway), but I just have a laugh when team mates are insanely bad.

The only bb where i can even decently play is the missouri since it has radar and i can very agressively flush smokers out of cap zone , everything else is yellow to red wr. I am not good in them due to being very agressive , but atleast i dont cower in the back w8ting for 30s reload.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I suggest you give up on Missouri play for awhile and try Bismarck or Gnesenau

Missouri is a ship that honestly cant brawl alone, even Yuro/Eurobeat said so

So you must have at least have a company or just simply give company to other more aggresive ships

Such as Moskva and GK

If you cant find accompany or any aggresive player, you must rely on your and your team's shooting skills, and hope enemy melt faster than the Point ticking

[151ST]
1,011 posts
4,497 battles

Tier 8 life is hard.

Either group up with some folks or play a different tier.

When I get tilted I stop playing high tiers and start playing Fuso. Then I'm no longer tilted.

i.e. Go play a different tier where you stomp or do the CoOp missions.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,229 battles
On 6/19/2017 at 5:07 AM, S4pp3R said:

Tier 8 life is hard.

Either group up with some folks or play a different tier.

When I get tilted I stop playing high tiers and start playing Fuso. Then I'm no longer tilted.

i.e. Go play a different tier where you stomp or do the CoOp missions.

Idk, Bismarck, Arkansas Beta and the Kamikaze are my go to ships

1,124 posts

I play BB (Izumo), I move up together with my team DD and CA.

and result?

'ALL' I repeat 'ALL' enemy CA ignore my team CA and focus fire on me, the BB to 'farm fire damage'. I burn to death in 10 minute of match

... so...much... fun.........:Smile-angry:

i know, BB job is to tank for team, and I ready to do just that... only that my shiny armor are 'useless' to fire...

Edited by PGM991

112 posts
1,553 battles

I personaly find higher tier play less enjoable than lower tiers, Lw T's tend to be more forgiving and less of a stompfest.

for me playing higher tier CV is one of the most frustrating classes, getting your whole squadron deleted by a ship in smoke within 1 second is just incredibly frustrating -_-.

Having your fighters bug out and so many ships having impenetrable AA is just too much for me :/

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,229 battles
40 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

and result?

'ALL' I repeat 'ALL' enemy CA ignore my team CA and focus fire on me, the BB to 'farm fire damage'. I burn to death in 10 minute of match

i know, BB job is to tank for team, and I ready to do just that... only that my shiny armor are 'useless' to fire...

Try to make sure the enemy is isolated, maybe 2 or 3 enemies. Go F3 crazy and focus fire to force them to retreat

259 posts
4,649 battles
On 6/18/2017 at 6:46 PM, legionary2099 said:

Playing radar New Orleans is like a torture b/c you have to move up and lead while the lazy fat ass BB absoloutely refuse to go up and help me take shots and when i do pop radars, ally like to fire at BB and CA more than DD even if they are close cause reasons ..

For me, when playing New Orleans, I will tell my allies before popping my radar, so they can support me to kill DD. I also reduce my detection range as much as possible so that DD is within the radar range after me getting spotted. Hide behind island then radar helps, and turn away if you feel/predict that there are too many enemies. I will not try to brawl in New Orleans because of no heal and weak armour.

280 posts
3,514 battles
21 hours ago, GRADAN31 said:

For me, when playing New Orleans, I will tell my allies before popping my radar, so they can support me to kill DD. I also reduce my detection range as much as possible so that DD is within the radar range after me getting spotted. Hide behind island then radar helps, and turn away if you feel/predict that there are too many enemies. I will not try to brawl in New Orleans because of no heal and weak armour.

I love New Orleans bro

that stealth and radar tho!

oh i also love North Carolina. Because of it's Super Heavy Shells!

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles
11 hours ago, PGM991 said:

and result?

Wait, that's not how you tank in your BB. Tanking for the team is part of your job while staying alive is a much more important job. With Izumo, you go in enemy cruiser range, as soon as you start taking hits and set on 2 fires you turn back run away heal and come to poke them again. Repeat the process till you run out of heals. Then you yolo brawl someone and may die as well.

I was playing Izumo wrong as well. My recent Izumo games have been quite good and usually top of the team. I removed secondary range mods and installed accuracy mod so the that the guns are actually useful.

259 posts
4,649 battles
On 6/20/2017 at 11:13 PM, Vorshlaghammer666 said:

I love New Orleans bro

that stealth and radar tho!

oh i also love North Carolina. Because of it's Super Heavy Shells!

For me, I don't really hate or love, just performing average in USN CA and grinding to Des Moines.