You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
W_M1

Belfast or Kutuzov, to boost win rate?

21 comments in this topic

26 posts
3,447 battles

My overall win rate of cruisers is absolutely terrible, the worst among the ship types, at this point, so I want to boost it with a win rate harvester. Apparently both Belfast and Kutuzov are excellent at boosting win rate, but I can't buy both ships at once since I need to balance my budget. My point is, which one is easier to boost the win rate, Belfast or Kutuzov? Thanks.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You're doing fine on just German battleships alone. However, I would caution against the Belfast for you to pull your stats up, citing lack of familiarity; the Belfast requires a playstyle that is not comparable to what you have been playing so far.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

it's not the ship that decides wr, it's the players' ability.

having a good ship helps, but it really comes to down to the skills used.

26 posts
3,447 battles

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. It seems like Belfast is the right choice, despite its different playstyle. Then, I need to wait for the other challenge mission that awards english captain with 10 skill points. I hope it will boost my cruiser win rate to above 60% one day.

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,360 battles

i totally agree with the above comments about the belfast iam struggling in her at the moment  when you see other players have brilliant battles , my captain has only has 4 skills   

Super Tester
7,571 posts
8,001 battles

Some super unicum wants to boost his stats :Smile_facepalm:

Anyway, personally I don't think cruisers are win rate booster class. That is mostly DD and CV. If you happen to have a Russian captain who has DE/IFHE/Superintendent, go Kutuzov. If you are familiar with RN CL gameplay, go Belfast. Don't think any of them alone guarantees win though.

980 posts
12,617 battles
11 hours ago, W_M1 said:

My overall win rate of cruisers is absolutely terrible, the worst among the ship types, at this point, so I want to boost it with a win rate harvester. Apparently both Belfast and Kutuzov are excellent at boosting win rate, but I can't buy both ships at once since I need to balance my budget. My point is, which one is easier to boost the win rate, Belfast or Kutuzov? Thanks.

Your idea is wrong. 

To boost win rate, buy a Tachibana. 

Enjoy. 

Edited by LordTyphoon

Beta Tester
257 posts
4,264 battles

Yes, go buy an OP premium ship to artificially boost your purple stats... 

FWIW, I own the Buyfast as of this recent sale. It's for when I'm totally frustrated and want to go troll people. Side benefit, earning credits (though I average much more of those with Atago) and training up my Brits. I sure as hell don't rely on it to boost any WR.

26 posts
3,447 battles
1 hour ago, WongSongMing said:

Step 2: Put in 14 point captain

This is the reason that I'm postponing the purchase; I don't have a british captain with more than 10 points. I'm waiting for the mission that rewards 10p british captain, and I'll use my elite exp to boost his points.