You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_SRM_

When You Reach Maximum Skill in the Atlanta

16 comments in this topic

283 posts
3,591 battles
51 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Mods inbound...................a paddlin' will ensue shortly.

that sounds mighty jingleish, no?

anyways, thanks for you posting this is the forums, also thanks to the producer (was that you) well done on the achievement, i just hope i meet you on the right side in battle we will roast the  battleship camping meta out of the game:cap_haloween:, lol, Atlanta and Cleveland are the only campers allowed:cap_rambo:

4 posts
86 battles
1 minute ago, ellofiend said:

that sounds mighty jingleish, no?

anyways, thanks for you posting this is the forums, also thanks to the producer (was that you) well done on the achievement, i just hope i meet you on the right side in battle we will roast the  battleship camping meta out of the game:cap_haloween:, lol, Atlanta and Cleveland are the only campers allowed:cap_rambo:

Yes, I made this video. The gameplay and video editing are all my work. The music and the game (self-explanatory) do not belong to me.

[LBAS]
4,501 posts
25,685 battles
5 minutes ago, _SRM_ said:

Yes, I made this video. The gameplay and video editing are all my work. The music and the game (self-explanatory) do not belong to me.

1 minute ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

The vid is good.   The comments will sink you.   Good luck.

recommend edit your comments at once or ....:etc_swear:

283 posts
3,591 battles

You should create some more of these videos, provided you have the time. I find it very well done and clean/tidy but still entertaining, they are nearly the same style as euro except less like a guide,less memeish and just a fun video keep going!:cap_like:

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,372 battles

very entertaining vid  with the fast forward bits and catchy music