You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

Please add new scenario map that allows Tier 7&8 ship's participation

13 comments in this topic

[COAT]
1,189 posts
10,225 battles

I REALLY love scenario mode.There's a lot of Tier 7&8 premium ships in the game.A scenario map that allows their participation will be very exciting and strategic(such as HOOD,KUTUZOV,SAIPAN)!

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

What's the advantage to that compared to the current format?

More Premium ships to play duh

And most of them are good ships

Video Contributor
2,268 posts
10,789 battles
1 hour ago, Kim_JongMion said:

Yeah,such as SAIPAN,HOOD,SCHARNHORST

Saipan not useful in scenario 2 TB groups and mostly CV advantage surface strike loadout more than AS loadout

Or I would say more surface strike lots chance to win (Saipan has 220 but T9 plane and 3 TBs per group total 6 TBs not good at advantage for scenario)

but I think if scenarioes all completed they might open hard mode and hard mode I think T7-T8

[COAT]
1,189 posts
10,225 battles
1 hour ago, Onlinegamer said:

Saipan not useful in scenario 2 TB groups and mostly CV advantage surface strike loadout more than AS loadout

Or I would say more surface strike lots chance to win (Saipan has 220 but T9 plane and 3 TBs per group total 6 TBs not good at advantage for scenario)

but I think if scenarioes all completed they might open hard mode and hard mode I think T7-T8

Personally I prefer 301,for the bombers are powerful and accurate,especially there'll be AP bomb that is highly effective against BBs in later versions.

[COAT]
1,189 posts
10,225 battles

As I said............What advantage does it offer to the community as a whole rather than us that have prems.

There's special Tech Tree ships like GNEISENAU,BISMARCK,AKIZUKI.And T8 ship is totally different from others,for 1 more upgrade slot and special consumable like CHAPAYEV's radar.And T7 CV has more air group,T8 USN CV has more powerful bomber.All in all,T7&T8 gives a completely different experience from T5 & T6. Actually I think there should also be a map specially designed for Tier X ships only,due to the same reason.

Edited by Kim_JongMion

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,861 posts
4,149 battles

We have a small server pop.   Extra game modes then extra tiers in them dilutes the number players available.   if the server had 20-30k players I'm sure numerous game modes would be sustainabale.

[COAT]
1,189 posts
10,225 battles

We have a small server pop.   Extra game modes then extra tiers in them dilutes the number players available.   if the server had 20-30k players I'm sure numerous game modes would be sustainabale.

Then maybe open the Tier7&8 in HARD difficulty?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,861 posts
4,149 battles
23 minutes ago, Kim_JongMion said:

Then maybe open the Tier7&8 in HARD difficulty?

it still doesn't change the server numbers of dilution of players over different modes/tiers

[COAT]
1,189 posts
10,225 battles
42 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

it still doesn't change the server numbers of dilution of players over different modes/tiers

Think it another way:Players who suffers continuous losses(I have a record of 18 which makes me extremely angry) can get good amount of experience and train commander in PVE,much more than co-op,so it will attract players who even doesn't want to continue playing PVP due to continuous lose neither co-op due to little income.