Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ellofiend

Okt Revolutsiya

8 comments in this topic

283 posts
3,556 battles

https://thedailybounce.net/2017/06/08/okt-revolutsiya-tier-v-russian-battleship-stats-armour-pictures/

A new tier 5 Russian battleship that I would presume have an almost identical play style to the imperator Nikolai however she will also be facing tier 7 ships to that is a downside but you know, Russia, war gaming, battleships, looking at a downside is basically looking at a buff that will overpower all tier 5's and should be somewhat like the Cleveland before the serious nerfs, as per some you-tuber saying: the Cleveland was better than the tier 8 cruisers, better than the tier 8 Russian cruisers, better than the Russian tier 8 premium cruiser! so I think, do not underestimate what will come of this ship when it is released but I know that i just jinxed it (I am sorry)

Some Pics:

okt-revolutsiyap1.png?w=1000&h=&crop&ssl=1

okt-revolutsiyap2.png?w=1200&h=&crop&ssl=1

1024px-Gangut_class_diagrams_Brasseys_1912.jpg

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

The problem with her design is

"You cant shoot straight" (ba dum tss) 

Edited by Harpoon01

412 posts
9,213 battles

armed with only 4x3 305mm guns, if she has the same reload speed as the T4 Nikolai (which is more than 30s) and the fact that this thing can meet T7s, she is clearly underperforming.

Although she has the AA that Nikolai doesn't equip, it's still T5 AA and won't chop down easy T7 and T9 (Saipan) planes

Sign in to follow this