You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

what kind of BGMs do you people use?

22 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

when i play WOWS, i almost never use the BGM, and unless my computer is very slow for whatever reason i would play my own songs

if i play BBs, i always play this rendition of Scarborough Fair, because why not, it's calming and brings me to my happy place when i have 3 fires on me or when a well aimed salvo straddles around a CA(I'm looking at you GK):fish_glass:

if i play CAs, i usually play some anime OSTs in the background simply because i dont have anything else more fitting to play for playing that class:fish_aqua:

if i play DDs i usually play classical music in the background, because they calm me enough that i dont want to YOLO hue:fish_haloween:

so do you guys use the vanilla BGM or do you have your own? share your's below if you do :fish_cute_2:

all who mentions this song shall be sent to gulag

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

I use good old command n conquer generals amurica soundtrack or the infamous fus ro da from skyrim lol.

Aldnoah zero or those from the gundam series are also worth noting

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
18 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

I use good old command n conquer generals amurica soundtrack or the infamous fus ro da from skyrim lol.

Aldnoah zero or those from the gundam series are also worth noting

hiroyuki sawano's songs are all epic, i have a compilation of all of them downloaded, unfortunately the most recent ones from re.creators arnt included yet=(

[LBAS]
4,475 posts
25,652 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

if i play DDs i usually play classical music in the background, because they calm me enough that i dont want to YOLO hue:fish_haloween:

for DDs I refer Paul Ruskay (from Homeworld series) if U like

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

Btw , the voiceovers from ars nova is a complete mess after the update , i select Nachi voice but i get takao ashigara and all sorts of voices lol

1,105 posts

This Russian music theme is really awesome.....dat Russian march, but to bad i am on IJN CV....

this music increasing the bomber squadron evasion againts AA

Just now, LtDan_IceCream said:

None.

No need for BGM.

in game best music :v

when :

- in Bismarck

- Hydro ON

- secondary ON

- DD smoke 5 KM away.....

you know what will happen next....

i love this song

520 posts
11,127 battles

Whenever I see a Russian CA Captain on the other team, I imagine the him and the crew listening to this song, to get into the "ZONE" :) 

496 posts
4,171 battles

initial D ? literally just put auto play and it just give me random tracks while i play 
else 
alan walker
tobu
sean & bobo
usual NCS stuff
music is obviously louder than my in game sound but i am fine with it
i agree most voice comms will be blocked by music =D

usual sabaton ~

159 posts
5,684 battles
23 hours ago, kultabashi said:

Whenever I see a Russian CA Captain on the other team, I imagine the him and the crew listening to this song, to get into the "ZONE" :) 

That's way too upbeat, we are all going to drown in the ice cold sea after all, try something like the song Journey from the soundtrack for K19. Besides, in the above song they're singing in German!