Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sykotik

Build our own boat?

7 comments in this topic

[TOX1C]
[TOX1C]
15 posts
12,447 battles

I would pay anything to have a feature like this. Once ship has been created, it automatically matches criteria for a certain tier.

Start with being able to choose a Hull type and size, which would have varying weight restrictions, and mobility relative to it's own weight.

Then choose Layout, Armor thickness, Gun mounts (size and number), AA capability etc.

You want a brawler for a Battleship? Apply more armor to your hull, which would add weight, which would restrict Gun calibre size, number of AA mounts, etc.

Glass cannon Battleship? Biggest / Most guns allowable for the hull type, Then armor / AA to top up to your Hulls weight restriction.

You want a fast, multi purpose Cruiser? Less armor, Gun mounts to your liking, and AA if you wish?

I hope, Wargaming, you could see the amazing possibilities. Would love to hear what you think.

Thanks for reading, Syko.

Edited by Sykotik

Super Tester
2,725 posts

This idea is only good for April Fools article.

But putting this idea in motion is not advisable for long term use. This suggestion is actually large & only advisable for new game development & very scratch.

[TOX1C]
[TOX1C]
15 posts
12,447 battles

"April Fools Article?"

Here I was thinking a forum was where people could share thoughts and ideas.

Silly me...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
45 minutes ago, Sykotik said:

"April Fools Article?"

Silly me...

Here i was thinking we could response with our own thoughts, not just your version

Edited by Harpoon01

Super Tester
2,725 posts
On 6/15/2017 at 7:08 AM, Sykotik said:

Would love to hear what you think.

17 hours ago, Sykotik said:

Silly me...

You asked for it and the readers expected you accept positive & negative because of what you broadly said, so I gave my thoughts & you didn't like it.

On 6/15/2017 at 7:08 AM, Sykotik said:

Once ship has been created, it automatically matches criteria for a certain tier.

But I already gave my thought after you suggested this. This is not advisable for on-going project (But I already seen another game like what you suggested in Steam but in pixelated graphics), this is bigger than major game feature/content & not small. World of Tanks announced similar like this 'Build your own Tank' but it's only a April Fools article.

But we'll never know if this is probable for them. Development team has their own roadmap in building this game.

Anyway, take my final say because you'll need it and I'll sail away for your own good: Good luck on waiting. Soon™ in distance future.

Edited by Mingfang47

Sign in to follow this