Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
scommy

Why is Detonation so frequent?

25 comments in this topic

71 posts
4,020 battles

Why is this such a big part of the game? Tonight my Kagero has detonated 3 times in a row. The last time after getting hit once. 

What is the point of this? Forcing me to buy upgrades? To Uninstall? 

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,955 battles
11 minutes ago, Burnt_Out_Koalas said:

Well now you have 30 det flags use them.

Except one can only receive rewards from "heroic achievements" once per day, so you only got 10 flags instead of 30

1,105 posts

WHAT THE HECK, I GOT DETONATED!!

HOWLING SHEET!

yess... its real.... how? Anti deto Upgrade On, Flag On....

oh wait WRONG FLAG! whiskey....whiskey +5% detonation..

upgrade - flag = -65% detonation chance.... and its happen..... lucky DD

307 posts
6,413 battles
On 13/06/2017 at 8:47 PM, 9mm1n said:

Except one can only receive rewards from "heroic achievements" once per day, so you only got 10 flags instead of 30

Detonation - Receive damage to the magazine resulting in detonation. Can be obtained once per battle.

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,955 battles
42 minutes ago, Burnt_Out_Koalas said:

Detonation - Receive damage to the magazine resulting in detonation. Can be obtained once per battle.

Sure you may get detonated across multiple battles over one day, but one may only receive the set of signal flags every 24 hours. 

While achievements can be unlocked multiple times per day, signal flags are awarded only once per 24 hours.

SIGNAL FLAGS

Achievements are awarded for completing various objectives during the battle. Earning them will also award the player various Signal Flags once per 24 hour period, depending on the Achievement earned.

Edited by 9mm1n

307 posts
6,413 battles

Well i haven't had it happen to me but if i did i would put those 10 flags on my next game for sure.   That aside i cannot see how they shouldn't give 10 flags everytime to make you feel a little bit better.   Achievement award pff...

496 posts
4,171 battles

talking about detonation i lack detonation literally
>_> some people have alot especially 1 of my clan members the flag i meant

anyways i crave for detonation thesedays
i only have about 140 flags and i don't use em cuz im trying to get more right now, the only ship that has it is my zao and that is all and i hardly get detonated its sad :c

oh yea one time my div partner put his deto flag and used an arsonist flag..... he detonated that round....... 10/10 fun and engaging :V we enjoyed the laughter

Edited by ShiraYukira

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Must be a certain playstyle or something, I might get detonated a couple times a year. I have like 2-300 det flags, never use them, figured would save for CW/Battles whenever that happens.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

In 2700 battles I've been detonated 37 times, AFAIK detonation chance is supposed to be about 10%, so I should've been detonated 270 times. I'm not saying it's your fault because RNG is to blame but you've got 1500 games and 25 detonations which is still way below the 10% detonation chance.

When I do some simple arithmetic I find that I have had a detonation every 72 games and you have had one every 60 games. This is not really all that common and as S4PP3R said those flags come in very handy during competitive games like clan wars/ ranked battles.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Out of 3030 games, I got detonated 30 times. Interesting numbers there. 35% of my games are on destroyers and mostly VMF destroyers. So, if you look over time for a larger sample, detonation is barely relevant.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
5 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Out of 3030 games, I got detonated 30 times. Interesting numbers there. 35% of my games are on destroyers and mostly VMF destroyers. So, if you look over time for a larger sample, detonation is barely relevant.

unless you detonate as often aslike me

Sign in to follow this