You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

WE NEED all in one CV guide..... ASAP!

30 comments in this topic

1,105 posts
On 5/24/2017 at 7:52 PM, Jeruk_Swag said:

Because when you get a bad CV and the enemy gets a good CV it's almost always a guaranteed 100% loss for you.

So stupid that one single player can ruin the whole game for everyone else.

ahh... finally i am understand that feeling. now i am confused, playing Bismarck is so much fun but those CV ruined everything. using secondary and then sunk is more fun than torping and sinking the Yamato.......

when in Bismarck:

"CV HELP MEEE, BOMBER IS COOOMING"

"CV spot enemy DD"

"CV repel those scouter from spotting our DD"

"CV spot E5" 

"CV move" < almost get close to enemy

"howling sheet"

well.... i thought i am good at CV, but the truth is there is actually there is more potato CV. the Potato is exist, even in T8 or T9 -_-

we cannt 100% blame them for playing bad. the class CV itself is so rare to find a good guide. i am looking for youtube, scratching the forum and ask directly. but tell me how many CV player dedicated to get better? people always complain the disparity of cv player skill is too far. if that is the problem, why dont we closing the gap between the Potato and the unicum? currently the guide about CV is scattered in all place. not everybody bother to search the whole place just for playing "right click class"

1. Together we can create a guide what CV should do [for Asian meta].

2. the guide is not only contain how to bombing or strafing, but the whole tactic&strategy like predicting enemy bomber, loadout or the map.

3. the unicum check it throughly to confirm is that good or need to change. 

4. Translate the guide in many languange, i am from Indonesia so i am going to translate it and post it on our community.

5. i can relax yolo in Bismarck :V

and also we should make EACH CV SHIP a guide, like this one.

different ship have different loadout, strength, weakness and map that it will encounter. so the tactic and strategy should be differ according to the ship. also playing with division or not will affect the gameplay. there is so much factor that we must include in that guide :V

also lets revive our : https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/224-game-guides-and-tutorials/

its seem dead..... WHY dont swap the https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/223-newcomers-zone/ into the subforum and game guide as the main forum.

ALL HAIL POTATO!!!

hqdefault.jpg

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

a all in one CV guide? such a thing donst exist in a forum post, there are too many variables to be taken into account in a match, the gist of a basic would be like this

1.stay away from AA ships

2.do manual drops (you cant teach this)

3.strafe(cant teach this)

4.know how to position your ship(depends on the situation, no good definition)

5.choose your target wisely(depends on the situation, no good definition)

but you cant teach the above because they come with EXPERIENCE, something that's very rare due to the low CV population, that being said, the best way to learn is to watch streams and to experiment yourself, you cant make CVs good with a simple guide

1,105 posts
Just now, drakon233 said:

the best way to learn is to watch streams and to experiment yourself, you cant make CVs good with a simple guide

the youtube is misleading..... those CV match most of the time is unicum vs noob (resulting in free bombing). what i want is unicum vs unicum CV, that would be great.

in the end i must asking directly.... also there is some strategy need to done by CV.

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

drakon is quite accurate.

I would like to simply add something, test new strategies and practice those in Co-Op. Strat would probably have more tips on CV.

Super Tester
2,725 posts
14 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

a all in one CV guide? such a thing donst exist in a forum post, there are too many variables to be taken into account in a match, the gist of a basic would be like this

1.stay away from AA ships

2.do manual drops (you cant teach this)

3.strafe(cant teach this)

4.know how to position your ship(depends on the situation, no good definition)

5.choose your target wisely(depends on the situation, no good definition)

but you cant teach the above because they come with EXPERIENCE, something that's very rare due to the low CV population, that being said, the best way to learn is to watch streams and to experiment yourself, you cant make CVs good with a simple guide

My number 5 on that is different:

- Go for enemy DD & cross attack him

- Kill secure a half HP or  dying target

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles
5 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

Again, that won't work all the time. A DD might have good AA or there might be a more important target which affects the outcome of the battle more. Also, maybe there is a BB which is harassing your cruisers and it needs deletion. Too many ifs and buts to make an all in one CV guide.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
Just now, Mingfang47 said:

i still think it's situational

for one, DDs arnt always available to be striked

2nd, kill secureing isnt always the best way to help your team

3rd, fighter positioning in relation to your teammates and planes

4th, priortizing defence of (insert thing here)

5th, what to strike if you need to strike a AA blob

the list goes on, it'l like saying

"angle in  a BB" "WASD in a CA" or "go cap in a DD and dont get spotted", the logic is very simple, but actually carryieing out the logic in a battle is impossible in a battle from what you learn on the forums

783 posts
4,810 battles

Ultimate all in one guide to everything!

Spoiler

git gud :Smile_hiding:

In all seriousness though, others have already mentioned that the game is too intricate that you'll have a one CV guide.
It'll be multiple ones compiled with a disclaimer of: "Depends", "Up to player playstyle", "Requires Experience and Practice"

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
31 minutes ago, Onlinegamer said:

a normal day in Asia

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WoWS_Screens_German_Soviet_Vessels_Image_04.jpg

wait wait wait, we all missed the main point, what the hell is a atlanta doing in a match with a montana???

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles
8 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

wait wait wait, we all missed the main point, what the hell is a atlanta doing in a match with a montana???

imagine LOLanta with someone T8 and MM bring them to T10 kek

1,340 posts
8,832 battles
16 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

Fail division. :Smile_teethhappy:

312 posts
10,043 battles

well, intel costs money!
if u bribe me, i will post the SZYZWY's true CV guide here :)

Edited by Minifirefly

[151ST]
1,012 posts
4,505 battles

Teaching pro level CV play is borderline impossible unless you are sitting over the persons shoulder. It's because it's entirely positioning and cat/mouse and micro, which most Warships players don't have.

It's its own RTS within warships.

So to try and teach it would be like:

- bait enemy fighters into a trap and have bombers in position to capitalise.

- profit.

Now add the fact that there are 14 different CVs (not including premiums) and captain skills and equipment mods to factor in...

1,105 posts
Just now, greifer said:

Here is a guide from the eu forum by Fara. Broken up on chapters/modules with a video tutorial on each chapter.

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/79134-fara-carrier-guide/

Just now, LunaStinger said:

oh NICE, its seems i missed the EU forum +1 (blaming google now). also its nice they have their own subforum for CV :cap_look:

its look like i dont have to do anything beside sharing this guide.

Just now, Thyaliad said:

Fail division. :Smile_teethhappy:

Myoko vs Yamato... Yamato sunk by Myoko.... actually i am the one bombing that Yamato.... he KS and -_-