You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

The matchmaking sucks!

26 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Unless you got more 300 exp than the 2nd place

There is nothing wrong with that picture

Edited by Harpoon01

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles
14 minutes ago, Kim_JongMion said:

1111.thumb.PNG.0c7dc5f7f03dcaaf6b32635499351a69.PNGDon't send me this kind of teams next times will you,WG?

WG should add a disclaimer next to the random battle game mode saying "Its random for God's sake!"

On a side note, git gud and carry harder! ;)

Edited by karrablaster123

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I'm really trying to understand what's this conversation/discussion about? but I just can't..

Is it about bad teams? or bad MM putting good ships(radar) on one and bad(non radar) on the other?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

you want to talk about bullshit MM? then look at thisshot-17_06.12_11_53.32-0949.thumb.jpg.c9f447f88e0d3ded901dabda6c9926d0.jpg

they get 4 radars and radar level hydro and we get 2, and we get 3 useless DDs /light CL, how's that for bullshit MM, your's dont even come close, that at most is just a bad team, this is MM legit out to screw our team,also please note how the only T10 CLs on our team are completed countered by their radars,

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
5 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

at least better than this..... now it become "the run for Bismarck" mission

19059663_444670325913209_753177662476617

oh, the "i camped in the back" achievement, congrats

1,105 posts
Just now, drakon233 said:

oh, the "i camped in the back" achievement, congrats

i am not camping, but "running away"

i am starting to yolo in the front until i realize the enemy DD have good teamwork and enemy have accurate salvo..... after that RUN!!!

that is why, "the run for Bismarck"

346 posts

Sorry did I miss something?

Biplanes > Saipan

Note - this is old but still after Manual attacks were removed for T4

594068292baf2_ScreenShot2017-05-07at6_24_54pm.thumb.png.2112714cb202f66889478aa1b023d16b.png

gotta love those A+ Divisions

Edited by BravaZulu296

307 posts
6,413 battles
16 hours ago, Kim_JongMion said:

1111.thumb.PNG.0c7dc5f7f03dcaaf6b32635499351a69.PNGDon't send me this kind of teams next times will you,WG?

Really...i played a game last night with two AFK players both 0 points earned .... at least your guys fire back.

520 posts
11,127 battles
17 hours ago, Kim_JongMion said:

Honestly,  I dont see anything wrong.  Its just a random team, and you DID your best.  

We all have to go through these kinds of teams.  You just have to do what you can.

1,493 posts
14 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

i am not camping, but "running away"

i am starting to yolo in the front until i realize the enemy DD have good teamwork and enemy have accurate salvo..... after that RUN!!!

that is why, "the run for Bismarck"

You running away from DDs in Bismarck? :fish_palm:

Because your a CV player, you may not know it, but we battleship players have guns installed called "secondaries", you can get them to target ships like your AA .

its the mighty Bismarck, not the flighty Bismarck.

& it also helps when you work with your team, its not like sending planes away by themselves.

git gud.

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts
5 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

Because your a CV player, you may not know it, but we battleship players have guns installed called "secondaries", you can get them to target ships like your AA .

& it also helps when you work with your team, its not like sending planes away by themselves.

git gud.

Ordrazz

Best line....ever!

+1

Super Tester
316 posts
3,400 battles

"Matchmaking is fine" "We have no intention of making a skill based MM for Random battles, thats what Ranked is for"

1,105 posts
Just now, Ordrazz said:

git gud.

Ordrazz

Just now, LtDan_IceCream said:

Best line....ever!

+1

LOL, the real Bismarck is running away from the RNCL not because 1~3 DD. but the whole fleet is chasing it, same apply to me. i am starting to yolo, get fired is fine, but the moment you realize all ally ship behind you is sinking so fast..... its turn into "the run for Bismarck"

i am retreating with firing my main gun. those superintendent and india delta is really helpfull, i am almost dead with nothing repair party left........

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
12 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

LOL, the real Bismarck is running away from the RNCL not because 1~3 DD. but the whole fleet is chasing it, same apply to me. i am starting to yolo, get fired is fine, but the moment you realize all ally ship behind you is sinking so fast..... its turn into "the run for Bismarck"

i am retreating with firing my main gun. those superintendent and india delta is really helpfull, i am almost dead with nothing repair party left........

that's really explain your Stats really well