You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BravaZulu296

why is this allowed?

21 comments in this topic

347 posts

1v1, of course ryujou won though. IJN > USN

WG should put something into the game to prevent matches like this. The long queue doesn't justify this

593df780517a0_ScreenShot2017-06-12at11_47_34am.thumb.png.829588aa286daebf72bde2341b76f02a.png

Edited by BravaZulu296

1,842 posts
8,112 battles
16 minutes ago, BravaZulu296 said:

1v1, of course ryujou won though. IJN > USN

WG should put something into the game to prevent matches like this. The long queue doesn't justify this

593df780517a0_ScreenShot2017-06-12at11_47_34am.thumb.png.829588aa286daebf72bde2341b76f02a.png

"It's Fiiiiiine!"

- WG 

:Smile_hiding:

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles

pffffftttttt

the reason you got this MM is becasue you waited for too long in queue, im guessing it was a early morning match so very few people were online, then you queued in the rarest ship class in the game, thus MM fried his brain wondering how to sort you and said "screw this go play with your own kind" and tossed you into that

347 posts
16 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

pffffftttttt

the reason you got this MM is becasue you waited for too long in queue, im guessing it was a early morning match so very few people were online, then you queued in the rarest ship class in the game, thus MM fried his brain wondering how to sort you and said "screw this go play with your own kind" and tossed you into that

Actually there was 3 CVs 9 BBs 10 CAs and 4 DDs in queue, sorry but I probably should have said this earlier and it was 11:50 AEST so approx noon once again, sry - should have said this earlier

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles
4 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

ah if i have 2 account with Hakuryu and Queue in midnight....... i will control BOTH SKY!

this will guarantee i got 100% winrate with TK the AA ship with DB :v

and not to mention two accounts.

1,105 posts

We are DOOMED, TAIHO KILL EVERYONE!!!  i am just need 1 min to kill those TAIHO!! howling sheeeeeet..... why ESSEX have Strike loadout? who play Essex with strike loadout? this is madness!!!

19106060_446370672409841_764850469924317

why we cannt have proper 12vs12 match? those essex cannt do much......

Edited by Skarhabek

[LNA]
1,667 posts
10,498 battles
18 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

who plays essex with strike? the smart ones

Essex running strike is an inferior Taiho strike, you dont have the time needed to out dpm his alpha strike with dps and due to AA factor , setup combo is not realistic most of the time.

Essex 302 is a better alternative as you can realistically shoot down all planes within the timeframe and Taiho 322 will never outwrestle your control of the sky.

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles

but then you have less direct control over the outcome of the match, so unless you have 2 uni-cum surface divvied up all you can do is to pray that your team dont collapse in a short time span. for bad-medium level players 302 might be better because it's more simple to use, but a uni-cum 113 is more devastating in battle and can can control the flow better then a 302

1,105 posts
Just now, drakon233 said:

but then you have less direct control over the outcome of the match, so unless you have 2 uni-cum surface divvied up all you can do is to pray that your team dont collapse in a short time span. for bad-medium level players 302 might be better because it's more simple to use, but a uni-cum 113 is more devastating in battle and can can control the flow better then a 302

believe me, spotting those DD or expel enemy scouter is far better rather than dealing additional damage :V

also, it will be better to both CV deal 0 damage rather than you deal 50K enemy taiho deal 200K

1,355 posts
8,888 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

but then you have less direct control over the outcome of the match, so unless you have 2 uni-cum surface divvied up all you can do is to pray that your team dont collapse in a short time span.

Precisely why I don't like playing AS in a USN CV. You are basically hoping that your team are good enough to carry their own weight, because you have zero ability to turn a game around.