You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

Confusing upgrades

4 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

I just bought the Edinburgh last night and when i researched it from Fiji to my suprise Fiji didnt get the elited status even though stock torpedo moddule on Edin is the same as upgraded Fiji ones.

I have to continue grind the Fiji abit to get that last 12k bits.

My question is : is this normal ? i thought that upgrades  from the same ship line will carry over, different lines wont ( atleast thats what happen when i last grind cv )

Another question : How WG name the upgrades seem lame and confusing , why did they bother add * to the upgraded version and more ** to the next , it seems ridiculous ?

They could just add a thing like variant 1 or 2 to the name for clarification but that * mark really bug me and i have to count them if i want to know the exact  equipped

Super Tester
1,310 posts

same module research on different ship(like in WoT) used to be in game in beta stage.

but it has been shafted.

each ship has their own module. even tough the module name/effect is same u have to research it to make it elite

753 posts
8,965 battles

No they don't carry over. If you demount if from the Fiji then you would be able to mount it on the Edinburgh at no cost.

Edited by Trojan63

Super Tester
1,310 posts
Just now, Trojan63 said:

No they don't carry over. If you demount if from the Fiji then you would be able to mount it on the Edinburgh.

u got wrong module dude.

he is talking about researchable module (like gun/torps)