You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_neppu

T10 Fire chance reduction factor

10 comments in this topic

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles

According to the wiki, the fire chances will be multiplicatively reduced as the tier goes up, and being top hull further reduces the chances to catch fire.

firetable.PNG.c129c1388a93ffd8841c3960fe1ee871.PNG

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Fire

Since all T10 ships only have 'A' hull, but is also elited so the ship's hull would be both "stock" and "top" at the same time. The question is, do the fire treats the T10 ships as "stock" or as "top" hull?

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles
19 hours ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

According to the wiki, the fire chances will be multiplicatively reduced as the tier goes up, and being top hull further reduces the chances to catch fire.

firetable.PNG.c129c1388a93ffd8841c3960fe1ee871.PNG

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Fire

Since all T10 ships only have 'A' hull, but is also elited so the ship's hull would be both "stock" and "top" at the same time. The question is, do the fire treats the T10 ships as "stock" or as "top" hull?

I suppose it will be top hull for elites ships. Stock hull will only apply to the ships with a hull (B)

Edited by karrablaster123

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles
6 hours ago, karrablaster123 said:

I suppose it will be top hull for elites ships. Stock hull will only apply to the shops with a hull (B)

What about the "intermediate" hulls? Are those hulls treated as stock, top or in-between?

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles
8 minutes ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

What about the "intermediate" hulls? Are those hulls treated as stock, top or in-between?

You got me kek. I think they will be treated as stock but don't quote me.

Edited by karrablaster123