Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ellofiend

PvE why can I not do this?

4 comments in this topic

283 posts
3,561 battles

Ciao ragazzi!

I bring you not good news so make sure you sit down while your reading otherwise you might fall over :cap_popcorn:'

I can't do the new PvE mission!!!!!

I have tried over 15 times but the most i have gotten is 4/5 stars

:cap_happy:

We lost that star because we only has 2 ships left at the end and another time because we didn't kill the escaping carrier

I have no-idea how to beat the last star any hints?, my team just seems to die quite quickly and we can't keep the ships out of the perimeter

I noticed that the are spread throughout 3 areas then the last attack occupies the whole area and for the first 3-4 battles they spawned in the east then went east but after those matches it mixed up and sometimes we got the escaping carrier and sometimes we got the allied carrier rescue, how do I work with these changes, I really want that weekly 24hr premium time and am willing to fight all day for it :cap_rambo:, all hints/tips are welcome! Thank you in advance

Regards Elmo

Edit: I just got my 3rd consecutive 0 star match

Edited by ellofiend

415 posts
10,918 battles

Use Leander ... every time there has been a Leander on my team she gets between 5 and 12 kills (got 10 in mine last night) and pray to RNGesus that the Lexington spawns on the same side as the last attack ... and for teammates with half a brain.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,850 battles

Maybe ask some of your div to use CV? I partied up with some of the PTS guys and only got 5 stars when a CV was used to nuke the crap of the red Ryujos.

Sign in to follow this