You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

why are T5s allowed into encounter again?

14 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

why tho? apart from the kamikaze, grem(this is arguable because of how invisifire has been nerfed) and perhapes the T5 french CL, T6 ships are better in almost every way, yet WG allows morons who takes T5s like the Z22 and kirov throw game after game

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Same reason people can bring BBs and DDs into a mission that's easier to win with a CA/CV lineup?

WG loves the random aspect of it's games, especially when it comes to team compositions.

The only counter is to grab some friends and make a division, also thank the fruitbasket for WG being smart enough

to enable 7 player divisions for the scenarios.

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles
4 hours ago, drakon233 said:

why tho? apart from the kamikaze, grem(this is arguable because of how invisifire has been nerfed) and perhapes the T5 french CL, T6 ships are better in almost every way, yet WG allows morons who takes T5s like the Z22 and kirov throw game after game

Last night i was fooling around with LonerPrime and try to get his 5 stars ? The line up was with a Gveny and Emerald , Emerald was UP for most of the match and then when the star align , a full single drop torp line send Izumo to the grave securing the game for us lol.

Tier 5 ships are a liability , but they can shine when it is needed.

Kamikaze is also one of those broken example :Smile_veryhappy:

283 posts
3,566 battles

I thought kirov is one of the best dd killers in-game compared to other cruisers tier 4 tier? and you men a T-22 right?, yeah I got it now :cap_fainting:

The only seriously bad thing that can happen is if someone bring the T-22 or a tier 5 carrier, that right there is a big problem and the reason i have still no gotten a 5 star match :cap_old: so ill just be waiting till someone decides to bring a T6 or someone divs with me

460 posts
8,289 battles

I just witnessed an Omaha with what looked like either the A or B hull (it had the 4 torpedo launchers) carry the final stage against the Izumo, Scharnhorst and Gneisenau. It was an amazing effort on his part, and he's very lucky those BBs mostly overpen him.

1,125 posts

there's nothing wrong to use stock hull isn't it?

everyone have to start with stock hull, skip it with free xp or not is another story,

just don't expect everyone to skip it.

even I use stock amagi, stock kongo, stock fuso, stock nagato etc

grind my way to final hull without skipping it with free xp.

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,323 battles

i got the 5 stars using t5 konigsberge and  after using various t6 ships