Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ellofiend

New achievements

3 comments in this topic

283 posts
3,565 battles

Ciao Ragazzi!

So I was finished playing a mission when I noticed that I got an achievement called "will-to-win" so I check it out and there are two more, "major contribution" and "tactical expertise". I don't know about you but I never heard about these achievements.

Will-to-win = Be the last one on your team, complete the mission and a secondary task

Major-contribution = Complete the operation with you having dealt 50% or over of the damage your team has done

Tactical-expertise = Complete the mission + all secondary tasks and all players must survive

Is it just me or does tactical expertise look like the new version of kraken unleashed?, your thought on the achievements?

Regards Elmo

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles
3 hours ago, ellofiend said:

Is it just me or does tactical expertise look like the new version of kraken unleashed?, your thought on the achievements?

Natural Selection (4 kills same type as your ship class or 8 kills any class:cap_old:)

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Achievements

Edited by MatterCore

283 posts
3,565 battles

Woah, I did not see all those extra ones!, 

Natural Selection - Destroy 4 ships of the same type as your ship or 8 ships of any other type. Successfully complete the operation. Can be obtained once per battle.

Torpedoman - Hit enemy ships with 15 ship torpedoes in a single battle, and successfully complete the operation. Can be obtained once per battle.

Sea Star - Complete the operation and all secondary tasks, survive till the end of the battle and cause damage exceeding 100% of your ship's HP. Can be obtained once per battle.

Universal Seaman - Successfully complete an operation while playing with a ship of each type. Can be obtained once.

Weather Beaten - Successfully complete 50 operations. Can be obtained only once.

Old-Timer - Successfully complete 125 operations. Can be obtained only once.

Experienced One - Successfully complete 250 operations. Can be obtained only once.

Important Missions - Complete 150 tasks in operations. Can be obtained only once.

Special Orders - Complete 450 tasks in operations. Can be obtained only once.

Secret Instructions - Complete 900 secondary tasks in operations. Can be obtained only once.

Exterminator - Destroy 25 key ships and auxiliary ships in operations. Can be obtained only once.

Raider - Destroy 75 key ships and auxiliary ships in operations. Can be obtained only once.

Ravager - Destroy 150 key ships and auxiliary ships in operations. Can be obtained only once.
Shield - Have 20 ships survive in operations. Can be obtained only once.

Guardian - Have 60 ships survive in operations. Can be obtained only once.

Protector - Have 120 ships survive in operations. Can be obtained only once.

wow, thats a lot achievements I will be working towards

Sign in to follow this