Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

believe me this is not a rant thread.....

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
1,105 posts

Alright this is rant,.... i know it, git gud are usefull. after a few win streak in la glass my intuition said to not enter any battle.... and its happened...

Howling sheet....

19059663_444670325913209_753177662476617

 

anyone here have less than 49% win rate and increased to 60%~70%? or they just a unicum from the start?

just curious bro, i want to listen some stories..... from potato to unicum :v

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
753 posts
8,965 battles

Firstly, how did you play T8 and be top tier? I call hacks. :Smile_Default:

Secondly, enemy team had a Belfast. That ship is a game breaker and in WG point of view it's like "whoops we have created another extremely OP ship but players have paid money for so meh".

Basically for me after having about 3 accounts at the start (started new ones when I got the hang of it and made mistakes) I've found that playing purely solo, whatever win rate you are stuck with after switching to random battles at the start is basically what you are stuck with as an average player like myself.

Although I almost hit 55% W/R once and have been on a continual slide to almost hitting 53% ever since. :Smile_sad:

Edited by Trojan63

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[-SZY-]
Member
211 posts

I was 49% and almost reach 60% which took thousands game

 

My story is to have desire and effort to git gud instead of making forum rant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,105 posts
Just now, Trojan63 said:

Firstly, how did you play T8 and be top tier? I call hacks. :Smile_Default:

 

NICE IDEA..... next time i will use cheat called P2W

 

Just now, Aaditya_AJ said:

Lul I see Onlinegamer there... I think he had a good game :Smile_trollface:

if only i got 15KM radar.... those invisfiring gonna rekt

 

Just now, Fairuh said:

I was 49% and almost reach 60% which took thousands game

My story is to have desire and effort to git gud instead of making forum rant.

 

git gud are useless.... i am sux at la glass but got 56% WR..... same in Ryujo....

 

Just now, kultabashi said:

I was at 43%.. now at 51%...... still going up.

nice :V

i was at 48% before.... decreased now -_-

 

Just now, drakon233 said:

you get fished till you learn how to fish

fishing shark is illegal.... and should be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
Just now, Skarhabek said:

fishing shark is illegal.... and should be

go tell that to the chinese and japanese fishermen armed with harpoons, im sure it'll end up fine for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LLBC]
Member
747 posts
6,856 battles

I see... this is not a rant thread at all. /s

 

You must have just earned the Bismarck from the event rather than grinding up the line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles
1 hour ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

Lul I see Onlinegamer there... I think he had a good game :Smile_trollface:

I just forgot all premium consumables LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
1,310 posts

i was 48-ish % at 4k battle

now 57-ish % at 11k battle 

:/

i realize that i am so scrub :fish_palm:

 

but yeah. whether sum1 winrate will raise or not is still depend on that said player.

is he willing to get better? is he willing to learn? is he willing to try? is he willing to git gut?

but :

2 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

 

git gud are useless.... i am sux at la glass but got 56% WR..... same in Ryujo....

 

now i wonder :/

 

there are some player that has <47% winrate even after more than 5k games out there. (heck i've seens sum1 with less than 40% winrate)

Edited by ReNation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
381 posts
9,957 battles

48% when I reached my 1000th random games. Now it is ~57,8% after ~4500 games. While I consider WR to be the most important stat, I also pay attention to the growth of my personal skill. I think I could have reached 60% and better if it hadn't been for my lack of patience and decisiveness in many game-changing situations, yet I haven't found out a way to stabilize my ability to carry games.

 

Hope there is some super unicums will come across this thread and drop some useful tips for above-average players that want to become truly great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
5 hours ago, drakon233 said:

go tell that to the chinese and japanese fishermen armed with harpoons, im sure it'll end up fine for you

Ya called?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,105 posts
Just now, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

I see... this is not a rant thread at all. /s

You must have just earned the Bismarck from the event rather than grinding up the line.

 

:cap_cool: including 62.000+ player who got a free bismarck too. what are you expecting from a player looking from 2D perspective 23/7. the other thing i played is cruiser with high RoF.... and missed all the time. but the MM shouldnot put all potato in 1 team like that, i cannt learn shooting while my allies got deleted sof fast.

 

Just now, ReNation said:

i was 48-ish % at 4k battle

now 57-ish % at 11k battle 

:/

 

Just now, LunaStinger said:

48% when I reached my 1000th random games. Now it is ~57,8% after ~4500 games. While I consider WR to be the most important stat, I also pay attention to the growth of my personal skill. I think I could have reached 60% and better if it hadn't been for my lack of patience and decisiveness in many game-changing situations, yet I haven't found out a way to stabilize my ability to carry games.

 

i see, dat git gud actually come from experience. well.... STILL LOOOOOOOOONG WAY for 5K games. i m planing stick for bismarck until i am good at it.

 

Just now, legionary2099 said:

Started this game since beta and still cant reach 5k , just how,many hours per day do u guys spent?

 i bet the spent more than 2 hours a day and more in weekend.

 

Just now, ari_aji said:

why all you people care so much about win rate?

even with 100% win rate, the sea remains salty

 

WR = good >> unicum >> Pro >> godly level

i want to beat that Susanoo, 1 salvo 1 devastating strike, got kraken easily, and be the deathrune :V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×