You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

PVE Gamemode needs alot of work

26 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
153 posts
3,490 battles

this pve game mode is in need of a serious fix well more to do with the language barrier but a few things need fixing the repair ships heal to slowly the limit to tier 5 and 6 ships suck when your fighting tier 8s and your consumables damage control party/carrier planes should beable to get restocked 

Edited by unknownaussie

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

PvE mode is quite easy, the only problem is that xp rewards are scaled towards the number of objectives completed, which while it is great for encouraging teamplay and completing objectives, may sometimes give mediocre rewards.

440 posts
3,379 battles

Lmao my first try in it and got 5 stars. It's not easy at the last wave but as long your team knows what to do it should be easy

Super Tester
802 posts
1 hour ago, unknownaussie said:

this pve game mode is in need of a serious fix well more to do with the language barrier

How is this a problem? The instructions are localised for each major language group.

Video Contributor
2,261 posts
10,782 battles

Probably Lexington usually die with Hipper guns more than Mogami (since WG buffed German HE penetration 1/6 to 1/4 more damage and lewd) except who knows where Lexington spawn (I don't know this hint)

And team die more than 3 warships (lose 1 star) for sometimes

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,216 battles
1 minute ago, Onlinegamer said:

Probably Lexington usually die with Hipper guns more than Mogami (since WG buffed German HE penetration 1/6 to 1/4 more damage and lewd) except who knows where Lexington spawn (I don't know this hint)

And team die more than 3 warships (lose 1 star) for sometimes

Nope. Mogami is a larger threat. Hipper still has shit HE and Mogami is known for its "HE DPM"

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

we got lexy barely alive but does not stop the team battleship from amazingly annihilated by enemy aircraft carrier

295 posts
6,592 battles

i got my 5 star on the first try, quite impressed since the team is completely random

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles
40 minutes ago, FishyPower said:

XD The lexington has a strike loadout, so no fighters

That won't matter much cuz when she arrives there are no CV on enemy team and she can be very deadly since i saw her one-shot enemy Cruiser with her DB squad.

283 posts
3,561 battles

Is it just me or do I seem to get the worst noob teams? I have tried 3 times and have succeeded in getting one star or above, zilch times. I always try my hardest and try to co-operate with my team but my team never seems to do the same :(

Alpha Tester
28 posts
3,083 battles

I don't think the PvE needs work at all, its ok so far. What does need work is the teams..............if you allow the enemy to get to close you lose as they overwhelm you quickly, a good bit of focus fire and you do ok............

Now I just need to get that through to my teams, who all seem to want to use the Liberty and the comms ship to hide behind.

H

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,309 battles
3 hours ago, TE_Deathskyz said:

How hard can it be? I got my 5 stars after the second try.

Yeah got a 5 star run on my 3rd try (first try after switching to a Ryujo since there were no CVs in queue) playing mostly with randoms (only 1 div mate)

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,983 battles

Its really not hard.

Doubly so if you have a halfway (not actually) competent Ryujo on your team. If you are struggling to get good results, get better divmates (the ones that don't let you down).

520 posts
11,124 battles

Step 1... Find some Friends
Step 2... Invite them for PVE div
Step 3....Coordinate and GitSome!
Step 4.... Bask in 5 Star Glory.

HINT:  Find some friends to Division with.   If youre in this forum for some time, you should already have some by now.  This game gets better (Random or PVE)  when friends DIV together:P

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles
On 9.6.2017 at 6:07 AM, unknownaussie said:

this pve game mode is in need of a serious fix well more to do with the language barrier but a few things need fixing the repair ships heal to slowly the limit to tier 5 and 6 ships suck when your fighting tier 8s and your consumables damage control party/carrier planes should beable to get restocked 

Repair ships are fine, you're not supposed to use them anyway, hence why they're way too far behind.

They're an emergency assets for when your team screws up.

Tier VI ships can easily handle any of the threats the mode throws at them when the players know how to utilise their ships,

if they don't, they lose.

>Damage Control Party restock

:cap_wander:

On 9.6.2017 at 7:49 AM, xscore said:

PvE mode is quite easy, the only problem is that xp rewards are scaled towards the number of objectives completed, which while it is great for encouraging teamplay and completing objectives, may sometimes give mediocre rewards.

Mediocre rewards for mediocre performance is okay for me.

It's difficult enough for players to struggle to reach 4+ stars and it's easy enough to finish it regardless.

On 9.6.2017 at 7:51 AM, FishyPower said:

How is PvE easy... I mean, sure if you get a fishing fleet going, but soloing simply doesn't work :I

Yes, it does.

Spoiler

FAXBlTR.jpg

On 9.6.2017 at 7:57 AM, Onlinegamer said:

Hint: Romeo spawns either east or south, depending on how the enemy waves spawn.

On 9.6.2017 at 0:55 PM, LunaStinger said:

Took me only 2 attempts as well. The key to success is to have a good CV and just camp near the fort for supporting fire imo.

A good CV is a huge performance boost for the entire team.

Either Ryuujou or Indy work for this.

As for camping, be sure to not stay too far behind, since you need to intercept enemies before they reach the circle.

1 hour ago, Vorshlaghammer666 said:

Needs more Players in the battle

7 aint enough . it should be 10

Ten would be too easy, I guess a "Baby's first scenario" mode with worse rewards than regular Coop could be added though for players

that just want to relax and press random buttons on their keyboard.

280 posts
3,514 battles

Ok..!     Now I'm mad

156v5z.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice if we can possess the Allied AI Ships when reinforcements arrive?

Edited by Vorshlaghammer666

459 posts
8,266 battles

Funny thing about this is every time I've seen a division, they fail so hard that they all occupy the bottom of the score board at the end. A few have even been exclusively T5 ships. Playing in division only works if your friends are decent enough and have T6 ships.