Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KingOchaos

Montana 306k to research?

3 comments in this topic

17 posts
7,862 battles

Im curious whether its a bug, in the tech tree it said it was 247 k or such to research the Montana. So after getting there finally on the iowa i go to research her, but on the Montana page it says 306k to research... i click the back button, it still shows it as 247k odd(im going of memory here) from the Iowa's page on the Montana's tab. Any way i used my free experience to make difference and brought her any way.

Is this a bug? If so, is it supposed to be 306/ 307000 exp or the 247 odd?

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles

Have you already unlocked C-hull Iowa?

You need to first research both B and C hulls before getting to the Montana (add that to the 247k exp).

17 posts
7,862 battles

Yes, everything was already unlocked and bought with the Iowa. Im sure i had seen it come up as unlockable a while ago, if i used free xp for the 247k. But because i didnt have the money( As in the in game 20800000 silver), i didnt see the point. So when i had the money i went back, and it showed the 306k only on the actual Montana page. Not the button. This was just before most recent patch, may be fixed now?

I unlocked it anyway, because im not that patient, 

Maybe should have posted this in bug reports. But i dont know if its still an issue. Or really an issue to start with other than clerical.

Edited by KingOchaos
clarification

Sign in to follow this