Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ILLBBACK2604

Bismarck Stats

28 comments in this topic

85 posts

308885 Participants, 94199 Achievements , 62346 Bismarcks Issued. I'm not surprised that over 200,000 did not complete as a lot of the missions were weighted with higher stars if you had the Hood.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Imagine another 20k worth of bismarks to seal club at tier 8! There are those that still fire HE atm at broadside cruisers!

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
53 minutes ago, ILLBBACK2604 said:

308885 Participants, 94199 Achievements , 62346 Bismarcks Issued. I'm not surprised that over 200,000 did not complete as a lot of the missions were weighted with higher stars if you had the Hood.

You can redo the missions for stars, it is not that hard. Plus, if it was so easy that minimal time can be use to get that, what does that say to those that grinded out the Bismarck legitimately?

1,105 posts

well, THE MOST IMPORTANT is the COLLECTION! you can get the awesome Camo  "from the bottom of ocean"

i just repeat the XP grind, very EZ in CV. 1 battle 1K base XP with no effort.

if the mission is to easy imagine there is 150++ Potato Bismarck out there.....

85 posts
1 hour ago, FishyPower said:

You can redo the missions for stars, it is not that hard. Plus, if it was so easy that minimal time can be use to get that, what does that say to those that grinded out the Bismarck legitimately?

It says I've wasted a lot of Research points working my way up the German BB line, personally I got the Bismarck but is better than my Tirpitz?. The only advantage is I can easily work to T9 and T10 German BBs

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
3 minutes ago, ILLBBACK2604 said:

It says I've wasted a lot of Research points working my way up the German BB line, personally I got the Bismarck but is better than my Tirpitz?. The only advantage is I can easily work to T9 and T10 German BBs

There you go. The event is a massive shortcut to the Bismarck, but it doesn't mean that the Bismarck is free

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,336 battles

good to get reimbursed 10m and  i did not own the hood during this event 

Edited by stick3

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,122 battles
18 minutes ago, stick3 said:

good to get reimbursed 10m and  i did not own the hood during this event 

Why would they even bother?  I did it in a week. I don't own a hood and didn't pay for hood and didn't pay for any shortcuts.  Just a good selection of mission suitable ships.

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,336 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Why would they even bother?  I did it in a week. I don't own a hood and didn't pay for hood and didn't pay for any shortcuts.  Just a good selection of mission suitable ships.

i remember  the mission had  17 days to  go i was just mucking around and finish it  with 2 days left and age is against me for to be playing long hours  on standard account 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,122 battles
21 minutes ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

Is someone actually calling the Bismarck event p2w???

Some people can never be satisfied even with free stuff I guess

Just a time of the times.  We live in an age of entitlement.

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

I don't know why Bismarck is so hyped (speaking from game play standpoint ofc). I'm ready to call it the worst t8 BB right now. Good thing it was distributed for free through the campaign.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

I'm not surprised over 200,000 did not compete either.

A hell of a lot of players can't be bothered with completing Campaigns, even with free rewards on completion.

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Bismarck is good ship

But not User Friendly ship

So good luck hiting me back after i burned them again and again (bad Main guns accuracy)

:Smile_popcorn:

Edited by Harpoon01
Emoticon!

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
On 6/10/2017 at 9:05 AM, Harpoon01 said:

Bismarck is good ship

But not User Friendly ship

So good luck hiting me back after i burned them again and again (bad Main guns accuracy)

:Smile_popcorn:

Idk, broadside NC, Iowa, Yamatos are easy to find and easy to citadel XD

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Idk, broadside NC, Iowa, Yamatos are easy to find and easy to citadel XD

If and only if RNG didn't screw you up or you're super close to them since Bismarck's main guns have bad dispersion that can technically miss at 10km below. :fish_aqua:

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
On 6/12/2017 at 9:11 PM, Shiroyasha_Gintoki said:

If and only if RNG didn't screw you up or you're super close to them since Bismarck's main guns have bad dispersion that can technically miss at 10km below. :fish_aqua:

Idk, German KMs are my only high tier BBs, so aimming using the ALT buttons seems to net me citadels pretty reliably

1,105 posts

aha Bismarck, EZ dreadnought and secondary kill......

i am spamming HE on 20KM target :V for the first 5 min.... after that, go go secondary!

Just now, FishyPower said:

Idk, German KMs are my only high tier BBs, so aimming using the ALT buttons seems to net me citadels pretty reliably

how???? 

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
On 6/15/2017 at 0:45 PM, Skarhabek said:

how???? 

Aim at the waterline. If the target is at 15.0km and sailing parallel, I aim at around 15.0 to 15.1 If I know I won't citadel the target, I just aim for penetrating hits. Deleted a 70k hp Yamato at 5.0km once :3

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Aim at the waterline. If the target is at 15.0km and sailing parallel, I aim at around 15.0 to 15.1 If I know I won't citadel the target, I just aim for penetrating hits. Deleted a 70k hp Yamato at 5.0km once :3

The problems is not the aim but rather the dispersion compare to other BBs.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
4 hours ago, Shiroyasha_Gintoki said:

The problems is not the aim but rather the dispersion compare to other BBs.

I deal with it like how I deal with derp guns in WOT. The shots tend to go where you aim, so with 12 guns, get a good aim and even if 2 shells pen, that's likely 10k off the enemy. And at close range, you don't need to citadel, you just need to get your shots to connect

Edit: Tell me the number of citadels you expect in an average game so I can check if my standards are just too low

Edited by FishyPower

112 posts
1,553 battles

Also, it's just plain worse compared to the Tirpitz.

While it does have better inaite AA protection, everything else the Tirptiz also has or does better.

I was quite dissapointed when I completed the campaign to dscover that the ship was a downgrade from my Tirp, not a sidegrade or a different ship :/

Sign in to follow this