You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
epojokke

Salty players

38 comments in this topic

50 posts
14 battles

Am I the only one who loves when other players get salty in chat? Granted, I have seen much saltier than this, but it still doesn't happen to me very often.

The salty parts begin around 6m50s, if you don't want to watch the complete replay.

https://youtu.be/bY5S3OvOD_4

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles

you call this salt? come VC in discord during rank and you'll see salt, the real kind

Edited by drakon233

Super Tester
802 posts
4 hours ago, drakon233 said:

you call this salt? come VC in discord during rank and you'll see salt, the real kind

Drakon is expert at salt generation, just ask Yuro :) (Possibly NSFW/Stronk Language warning)

Edited by Counterflak

218 posts
3,793 battles
52 minutes ago, Counterflak said:

Drakon is expert at salt generation, just ask Yuro :) (Possibly NSFW/Stronk Language warning)

"Anjing, anjing, goblok, goblok" that's all I heard lol.

Video Contributor
2,267 posts
10,789 battles
1 hour ago, Puteralanun said:

"Anjing, anjing, goblok, goblok" that's all I heard lol.

WHY YUO NO YOLOOOOOOOOO

[151ST]
1,017 posts
4,530 battles

'detonations are BS'

'you weren't detonated, I just know how to cita'

'hacker!'

'When you are in a Furutaka don't show your broadside to a Fuso at 10km when he's aiming at you...'

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,280 battles

How do I join XD I wanna add my stock of salt into that

Also, deja vu seemed more suited for that situation XD

Edited by FishyPower

Super Tester
7,583 posts
8,005 battles
21 hours ago, drakon233 said:

that video is going to haunt me till the day i die wont it

Don't worry, we are trapped with you in there as well.. lul

Edited by icy_phoenix

280 posts
3,514 battles

actually it's funny to see people ranting and throwing a tantrum at someone or each other

why? because the chatbox is already a ghost town! and this is the only way to make it more fun and exciting

although I prefer to see the "Teamwork" Texts. and Asians don't send them

only the Australians or English speaking Gamers

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles
14 minutes ago, Vorshlaghammer666 said:

actually it's funny to see people ranting and throwing a tantrum at someone or each other

why? because the chatbox is already a ghost town! and this is the only way to make it more fun and exciting

funny, the only times i see a Aussie speak up is when they are ranting and blaming the team, while players who dont use English (i.e those "asian") as a first language tend to type much more in chat to contribute to the team

280 posts
3,514 battles
16 hours ago, drakon233 said:

funny, the only times i see a Aussie speak up is when they are ranting and blaming the team, while players who dont use English (i.e those "asian") as a first language tend to type much more in chat to contribute to the team

I hate those boxes when they type

I thought they were aliens at first but a random Asian guy explainz it to me and then POOF!

WG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles

and we hate when salty Aussie get buttedhurted over us chatting in chat and perhaps WG thought the raciest pricks who play the game would be more offended if they actually allowed moonrunes to be seen in game?

280 posts
3,514 battles
16 hours ago, drakon233 said:

and we hate when salty Aussie get buttedhurted over us chatting in chat and perhaps WG thought the raciest pricks who play the game would be more offended if they actually allowed moonrunes to be seen in game?

Aussies can be a pain in the ass sometimes but they can be cool too

because. Humans..

1,498 posts
On 06/10/2017 at 3:20 PM, Vorshlaghammer666 said:

Am I understanding this correctly, that only us Australians, & other english speakers are the only ones talking about teamwork, or the actual game in chat?

What do you as Asians talk about in the game then, if it's not teamwork, or strategy, or complaining about COMPLETE stupidity when your team just sits there, or wanders around, not supporting each other, or watching the minimap to see if anyone has a strategy in mind, or watching your whole team lemming off to one side leaving our base open, while they all die? What are those boxes saying if you are not talking about the match?  Are you discussing lunch, or the weather, or something else?

we Australians mainly only "rage" when we see one or more of the above reasons,  we don't usually say anything otherwise, & usually when we do, its because no one else will, or if we see something or need help & no one responds.

we most of the time, are only being considerate & trying our best to play with all nations, & we look at everyone as equals.

yes, there will be times when you come across an idiot, or someone who is inconsiderate or doesn't watch what they say, but just disregard the idiot & don't answer him back... But I'm sure you all know this...

So, please know that generally, we are not all rage monsters, we just want to have good games with everyone, & we do get a bit testy at times at everyone, INCLUDING at English speakers &  other Australians , when we watch them do blatantly stupid gameplay (potato's & lemmings, etc), & we feel let down by such teams, because we can see the errors, but can do nothing except try to point them out...

we are humans too, with all the feelings & emotions, sometimes our brains can be upside down, but you can get that anywhere. :cap_haloween:

A lemming by the way is a little guinea pig/hamster type animal, that follow each other like sheep.

From a proud Australian

:Smile_honoring:

Ordrazz

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I have seen you guys, australians shitting around the bush about your proud Perth and rather than playing actually boasting about the ship itself

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,372 battles
12 hours ago, drakon233 said:

so? who cares, you're posting in the wrong thread, if you want to brag then open your own post

ill brag especially when someone says that us aussies just sit on our backsides  and don t play our beloved perth 

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles

1st, l never said anything about you guys "sitting on your backsides", i said that asuuies tend to talk in chat LESS then most asian players who have their own native language, espically the Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and various SEA players.

2nd, you can brag about you perth battle (the score is quite pathetic anyways) all you want, and i wouldn't care less, and certainly no one has told you to NOT play the ship. but do it in your own thread

3rd, are you posting drunk? because you are seeing non existing things just noticed harpoon's post, dude, stop baiting the aussies

Edited by drakon233