You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Luckham

Saipan really needs to be debuffed

16 comments in this topic

[TWGG]
18 posts
6,189 battles

It is ridiculously OP. Tier 9 planes, unpunished BZ breaking off dogfight...

Or, put them back in store

307 posts
6,412 battles

Yes i think thats well established.... however even a potato can still be a potato with a Saipan.... i have seen it.  I had one guy in my team for 2 games straight ..... hopeless, he even tried to hide behind an island near B zone that was the only zone our team did not have a minute later DD torps all over him.   So while a Saipan is too strong in a dogfight ... just sink the stupid thing.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Saipan & other premium nerf is not possible. I already asked this in first round of Dev Q&A.

3. CV Saipan: Any possible move for change (excluding the cosmetic part) on this ship?

4. Related to above. If there will be such change to any of premium ship (e.g. performance, armor, etc.), is the management willing to follow the "WoT move" for full refund the premium? (Players opted for full refund of their SuperPershing)

Answers:

3. No.

4. We are very loyal in this aspect - we buff premium ships when they have problems with performance, and avoid nerfing them at all costs. I don't see any point in discussing this now, as there is no precedent of specific ship nerf.

Find my question on this reply.

You want my opinion? Tier 7 Saipan is a blockers for anyone grind tier 7 carrier. The answer above is way more discouraging to continue.

Edited by Mingfang47

534 posts

Saipan sucks,I dont know what WG was thinking when they released VII premium CV with dumbass IX fighters,just stop playing cv,it cant affect the game much unless you're a legend CV player because BBs,CAs mostly armed with strong AA

26 posts
3,447 battles

Why don't you just buy Saipan, like other Saipan players? ;)

They should make Saipan always available in store, like north american server.

211 posts
9,928 battles

Yeap, Saipan shouldn't have not gotten the immunity to 1 fighter loss on exit strafe. Its ridiculous, it already has the advantage of speed so why does it need to be basically immune to enemy fighters?

Lock down, strafe in, strafe out, enemy fighters wiped with 0 losses... balanced.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

REEEEEEEEE overpowered planes, shoots down twice as much planes with ease

19 minutes ago, Kim_JongMion said:

Small hanger capacity,only 48

Super Tester
316 posts
3,400 battles
17 hours ago, Kim_JongMion said:

Small hanger capacity,only 48

Saipan dont care, it clears your fighters long before you clear theirs

307 posts
6,412 battles
On 6/8/2017 at 8:11 PM, Mingfang47 said:

Saipan & other premium nerf is not possible. I already asked this in first round of Dev Q&A.

3. CV Saipan: Any possible move for change (excluding the cosmetic part) on this ship?

4. Related to above. If there will be such change to any of premium ship (e.g. performance, armor, etc.), is the management willing to follow the "WoT move" for full refund the premium? (Players opted for full refund of their SuperPershing)

Answers:

3. No.

4. We are very loyal in this aspect - we buff premium ships when they have problems with performance, and avoid nerfing them at all costs. I don't see any point in discussing this now, as there is no precedent of specific ship nerf.

Find my question on this reply.

You want my opinion? Tier 7 Saipan is a blockers for anyone grind tier 7 carrier. The answer above is way more discouraging to continue.

I have a simple answer to this, buff the other T7 CV's fighters.  Problem solved.