Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
th3vikings

Karma system

35 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,824 posts
4,091 battles
21 minutes ago, th3vikings said:

As above. What does the karma system actually do? If you have bad karma so does the MM assign you to a very bad team? :Smile_amazed:

It does nothing.  Its a placebo to make people feel good

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,462 battles
38 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

It does nothing.  Its a placebo to make people feel good

What he said. I dont report any more, but if someone actually plays well, I always give them a compliment.

1,479 posts

It should be that a person could only submit 1 item on a person once per match, not 11 times.

I compliment good behavior & let them know  (so they can compliment me lol) report bad behavior. But I only do it once per player per game.

ordrazz

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles
17 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

It should be that a person could only submit 1 item on a person once per match, not 11 times.

I compliment good behavior & let them know  (so they can compliment me lol) report bad behavior. But I only do it once per player per game.

ordrazz

Eh, we are Asians, we do not complement people who do better. We feel jealous about them, so often we report them. We are always ready to dump reports if we do not like you for some reason. Also, sometimes we feel like some players are cheating, as clearly, no one else should have higher skill level than us! So we report them too!!

(Btw, one can only put at most 7 reports per 24 hours, which is still stupid.)

Edited by icy_phoenix

753 posts
8,965 battles
2 hours ago, Adm_Kunkka said:

If multiple people report someone for chat abooze they can get a temp chat ban. otherwise useless

There should be no rule for typing in chat while drunk in the first place. :Smile_medal: :Smile_teethhappy:

[COAT]
1,182 posts
10,092 battles
On 2017/6/8 at 3:48 PM, Ordrazz said:

ordrazz

Now the mechanism is just as you said.I met a TK who say dirty words but I can only report him once......

357 posts
3,693 battles

i think WG should implement some reward system for good karma. something like free flags, containers, doubloons or credits if you hit certain level of good karma. it will encourage more players to play better.
of course if you get bad karma you get nothing. so it for WG to think out of the box and balance for this karma system.

for example today i went into a tier X match and this dd khabarovsk which the player is trying to be funny by not capping and sail to the extreme corner of the map and doing nothing and we lost the match. even we reported him playing badly there nothing we can do or WG will do about it.

Edited by th3vikings

496 posts
4,163 battles

i don't really report people when i do its usually those who aren't contributing to the team or worse
i often compliment people most of the time are people using the chat and coordinate pushes and smokes
i find myself lacking the amount of compliments to give sadly

Edited by ShiraYukira

357 posts
3,693 battles

I received some compliment these few days. Hopefully WG can look into more prospect for the karma system can do. Reward those with good karma.

Maybe they could intergrate it with the daily container rewards. 

1,329 posts
8,812 battles

I would rather karma doesn't give any rewards. Too easily abused by friends or clans.

With that said though, I do make it a point to complement people. Like when a DD smokes for the team or a CV plays well or a BB who leads a well-timed push. 

496 posts
4,163 battles

you cant report/ compliment division mates but i seen clans just going into games together but still have MM to sort them out but they do get to fight each other or together depending on MM
i agree that the daily container shouldn't be influenced by the karma
and yup you can just spam report at strangers for no good reason other than to make their karma lower and that is abusable

29 posts
8,309 battles
On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:19 PM, Burnt_Out_Koalas said:

not actually true ... you can report AFK ... they do monitor AFK.

just make sure they are afk...  if the rear turrets are still facing the rear they are not afk... for some reason they never connected

Sign in to follow this