You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
stick3

hood is on sale on it own

14 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,793 posts
8,043 battles

Then I look up and found out two of the best DDs in the game costs the same in total. Sorry Hood.... you have to wait for the next round!

Edited by icy_phoenix

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,601 battles

came with 6 other thing too one was 2500 doubloons... i just browse the  shop and its not there  

Edited by stick3

181 posts
7,634 battles
30 minutes ago, stick3 said:

came with 6 other thing too one was 2500 doubloons... i just browse the  shop and its not there  

That's the last Friday's bundle. The clean bundle should be coming today.

Although come to think of it... All of the Hood bundles have gone from the store despite WG said they should last until next week.

Edit: Apparently only the clean bundle one that stays until next week but it's not here yet?

Edited by 8knots

462 posts
8,555 battles

I was waiting for the un-bundled version to see how much it cost before I decided to buy it, I didn't want the bundles. I felt that it was a bit expensive to justify spending money on the bundles. I have plenty of other ships to play, so I guess I'll just do that.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,792 battles
11 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Then I look up and found out two of the best DDs in the game costs the same in total. Sorry Hood.... you have to wait for the next round!

Aye, cannot decide between the Simms and the Leningrad ( Blys is out as I don't believe in premiums without a nation)

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,601 battles
1 hour ago, 8knots said:

That's the last Friday's bundle. The clean bundle should be coming today.

Although come to think of it... All of the Hood bundles have gone from the store despite WG said they should last until next week.

Edit: Apparently only the clean bundle one that stays until next week but it's not here yet?

all those bundles were over 100 dollars, cost me yesterday $66 .73.. looks like you have to keep checking the prem shop to see what on special