Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Old_Spud_1965

Why are discounts applied to selling ships?

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
257 posts

Discounts being nice and all... If we paid full price, why can't we sell at full price during these discounts? Just unlocked my Mogami and went to sell Myoko but... I guess I'll have to wait a couple weeks. 

23 posts
5,177 battles

To prevent ppl from buying botes with cheap price then sell it for profit :Smile_teethhappy: there's a way to go around this problem but i dont think devs want the economy system to be more complicated 

Edited by xXRo_500Xx

Beta Tester
257 posts
7 hours ago, xXRo_500Xx said:

To prevent ppl from buying botes with cheap price then sell it for profit :Smile_teethhappy: there's a way to go around this problem but i dont think devs wants the economy system to be more complicated 

They can't write a piece of code that remembers how much you paid for it? Doesn't seem hard. Buy it at a discount, sell it at a discount. Buy it at full price, sell it at full price. 

It almost seems as if they're banking people will get impatient and sell for a loss and then convert gold to silver to make up for it later...

Beta Tester
257 posts
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Just leave it in port and sell when sales are over.  Yes.  I know some people don't have the port slots, but they are able to be won in the crates or in missions etc.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm doing. But again, I ask... why, Wargaming?  

Sign in to follow this