Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

asia has now become an awsome server

17 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

now with the recent changes to Asia server the Asia staff has stepped up there game for the awesome now with more events as all Asia forum user can agree on we gave this server a lot of flak but most of us did it is cause inside deep down we love this server and want it to be the best server it can possibly be so on behalf my self and Asia thank you war gaming Asia and hope to see you improve and become the most awesome server we know and love

64 posts
10,395 battles

ok, ill bite

so wheres the Asia equivalent of this?

http://wowsdunkirkflag.hscampaigns.com

actually if any of the new guru's actually read this, don't want to have to look at forums to get flags.  

They should be you log on a a message says IE: " Today the Japanese kicking ass or  the (ABDACOM) Strike Force suffered massive defeat " as an example for Battle of Java sea, in honour of this battle please accept this flag.

Edited by FrankTheShip

753 posts
8,965 battles

I think he means the new look forum with it's long anticipated calendar that informs you of current and upcoming events.

Oh hang on a minute, never mind.

361 posts
3,693 battles
5 hours ago, THUNDERCOMMANDER4 said:

now with the recent changes to Asia server the Asia staff has stepped up there game for the awesome now with more events as all Asia forum user can agree on we gave this server a lot of flak but most of us did it is cause inside deep down we love this server and want it to be the best server it can possibly be so on behalf my self and Asia thank you war gaming Asia and hope to see you improve and become the most awesome server we know and love

It definately have improved. More events eg. like doubloons exchange. But don't praise them too soon. Wg asia keep up the good work and don't slack! There one thing i notice that asia server do not have discounts on premium camo but other server often have 50% discount. Please include this if possible because some players here would definitely like to get their hands on discounted camo!

Edited by th3vikings

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles

Uhhhh... Discounts aren't really the definition of a "Good server" I don't think we ever had much problem with the staff on this server and forum compared to the others, but the [][][][][] in game really needs a built in translator

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

It's really easy to bash a game. I think it's even trendy.

It's seems hard for some players to praise something that they spend a very large amount of their time on.

Well done THUNDERCOMMANDERFOUR, I applaud you for your post. :cap_like:

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles
5 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

It's really easy to bash a game. I think it's even trendy.

It's seems hard for some players to praise something that they spend a very large amount of their time on.

Well done THUNDERCOMMANDERFOUR, I applaud you for your post. :cap_like:

You :O

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

Huh?

If they are really awesome they should give us back the Puka Puka Fleet updates! :fish_book:

Ikr, finally someone worst than me

Sign in to follow this