You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BunnyDragon

British Battleships Honoring the Player Base

46 comments in this topic

423 posts

In honor of British BBs I must ask some questions that always seem to hang around the forums at least once a month.

1) Where's the British Battleships?

2) Where's the British Battlecruisers?

3) Why can't we have them now?

4) Don't test them, just give them to us!!!!

5) British Battleships are OP!  Why WG?   Do you hate the insert your favorite class/line/nation here so much?

6) British Battleships are UP!  Why WG?  Do you hate the insert your favorite compliant here so much?

7) WG!  Why don't you listen to us! These ships are bad!

8) WG! Why did you listen to us! These ships are too good!  Don't give us what we want or we get more Payfasts!

9) I think that's enough from me, please insert your own answers or questions that bug you.

Enjoy your new phishing boots! :read_fish:

440 posts
3,379 battles

You forgot about UK DD and CV and the question of why only UKCL and how squishy they are (because the world's best navy has to be the strongest amirite? :trollface:)

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I still remember the community after the game release, how the community were disappointed on no Royal Navy battleships. Now the community shouting "British BB are coming!!", what complaints will I expect? :P

Super Tester
197 posts
2,404 battles

My guess would be

3 Dreadnought

4 Colossus or Orion class

5 Iron Duke

6 Queen Elisabeth

7 KGV or Rodney with one being premium i would guess

8 Vanguard, maybe Rodney if not premium ( not a good tier for Rodney if true. Low speed, and low displacement for small HP pool)

9 Lion was in teaser

10 Conquerer same

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles
11 hours ago, Mingfang47 said:

I still remember the community after the game release, how the community were disappointed on no Royal Navy battleships. Now the community shouting "British BB are coming!!", what complaints will I expect? :P

"BBs are OP community" riot soon!

435 posts
6,169 battles
On 6/7/2017 at 10:52 PM, Teostra said:

the only thing i want to complain about is radar consumable on the leak image

Agree, only cruisers should have radar and hydro, so battleships need supporting cruisers with radar to be effective, most players learn teamwork and as a cruiser player it’s enjoyable being in a supporting role.   

Cruiser roles are to champion other ships and RN battleships with radar is a big hit against cruisers obligations and cruiser roles.

I just don’t understand why WG tendency isn’t pushing the game towards teamwork. I know I keep bagging WG but man-o-man it seems all they do is think about [Content Removed] revenue!

Profanity , Post Edited , User Warned
~Ephys

Edited by Ephys

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

Id like to see tea parties as a consumable on British BBs to stop fires starting up even for a duration!

Pour it all over the polished deck!

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles
27 minutes ago, greifer said:

Id like to see tea parties as a consumable on British BBs to stop fires starting up even for a duration!

Pour it all over the polished deck!

Nope - tot of rum to make the sailors work faster

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,288 posts
6 hours ago, Teostra said:

They have only released images.

Nothing has been confirmed or denied yet.

Bejesus, don't people have patience any more?.......

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

Krakem rum.  Ive had that one too. The irony is awesome! Should make the bottle image is the game award icon!

[_AUS_]
Beta Tester
72 posts
8,734 battles

I usually enjoy a tot of British Navy Pussers rum whilst playing.

Though I'm not sure it improves the win rate, it does take the sting out of the losses:cap_tea:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles
25 minutes ago, dead_man_walking said:

Personally I prefer a straight dark rum rather than the spiced ones - Bundy Small Batch does me nicely :)

I've got you covered mate.

IMG_2150.JPG

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles
9 hours ago, Teostra said:

5 hours ago, BuckleUpBones said:

Agree, only cruisers should have radar and hydro, so battleships need supporting cruisers with radar to be effective, most players learn teamwork and as a cruiser player it’s enjoyable being in a supporting role.   

Cruiser roles are to champion other ships and RN battleships with radar is a big hit against cruisers obligations and cruiser roles.

I just don’t understand why WG tendency isn’t pushing the game towards teamwork. I know I keep bagging WG but man-o-man it seems all they do is think about F@<}ing revenue!

Sub_Octavian said this on a recent Q&A:

Q: Why will the Royal Navy BBs have radar? It completely removes the teamplay aspect of countering DDs, and renders cruisers obselete. SOURCE

A: I cannot answer your question, because at the moment there is absolutely no confirmation, even inside dev team, that RN BB will have radar. Testing any kind of loadouts on internal / ST stage does not promise anything. Honestly, I don’t think this loadout will make to production. But we will see how balancing of this line goes.

So maybe pray that radar won't make it.

1 post
4,310 battles
24 minutes ago, dead_man_walking said:

I think I know what I'm doing this long weekend lol

After three years of lurking on this forum it took a post about rum to lure me out:

I'm pretty partial to Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum myself.  

1,493 posts
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You would be horrified to see how much of the stuff I have.

Your a super tester, so no, I would call it necessities, for all of the testing & madness you have to endure, & coffee would not be strong enough! :cap_wander:

Ordrazz