You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
limjf04

What is wrong with humans

21 comments in this topic

98 posts
230 battles

I might not be the best player but there have just been an overwhelming amount of unreliable teams, they just stroll around behind a cap and let a inferior enemy force take it... there was a DD there on my team that didn't cap too, just sat right in front of the cap....

Any advice? Because if this keeps going on I'm gonna just stop wasting my time playing this 

65 posts
3,468 battles

May I know which tier are you playing? The camping meta tends to be most severe in the high tiers, so if you're playing low to mid tiers, then I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

At the moment, there is no quick fix for this camping meta, the only thing you can change is your mindset. Of course, feel free to stop playing for a while and come back in a week or a month, which I have done a lot.

294 posts
2,997 battles

Summer vacations + free to play + free tier 2 premium up for grabs = RIP Quality gameplay for the most part. "Carry hard" or die in a "spectacular ball of fire". Either way, have fun. That's all I can advise you.

98 posts
230 battles

May I know which tier are you playing? The camping meta tends to be most severe in the high tiers, so if you're playing low to mid tiers, then I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

At the moment, there is no quick fix for this camping meta, the only thing you can change is your mindset. Of course, feel free to stop playing for a while and come back in a week or a month, which I have done a lot.

well unfortunately I'm playing tier 345, even if enter tier 7 games most of my team are hiding behind an island..

520 posts
11,125 battles

well unfortunately I'm playing tier 345, even if enter tier 7 games most of my team are hiding behind an island..

It happens:)  most of the time, not many know the basic principles of the game..... just Shoot, sink, shoot, sink.. etc,..

You will have to division up or try your best to carry

980 posts
12,617 battles

I play DDs but I don't cap - I find capping to be too dangerous for my ship. I survive much better by staying close to friendly battleships. 

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,850 battles

not much, yesterday I have 6 on Algerie. that is not much. my worst is 10 in Budyonny (last year)

Nah, I just had 8 losing streak on Saturday and another 5 losing streak on Sunday, for a total of 13.

84 posts
4,438 battles

Played 11 games, lost 9 of them and that's even with my division mate. We either face a fisching division on the enemy team, a unicum on the enemy's top tier and if MM finally 

decide that we should have easier time our BBs be like "look there's a DD on the map corner, let's hunt him down and ignore the cap"

I know I always talk about gitting gud in a post like this but me too hate losing

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Tough one, when this happens.

Sometimes you have to be aware that yes you have a DD, but is it a Russian vs two IJN DD's. i.e. will it be spotted and obliterated before it is seen. Players are aware of their ships capabilities and not every vessel can perform like another. Im still waiting to get Arsonist on my Fiji from the secondary fires it creates.

When games go south (and they do), i aim to deal as much damage and carnage as possible and for 100k damage at a min. Regardless then i feel that i have contributed to the team.