Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xKcVincentx

few suggestions..(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

3 comments in this topic

16 posts
4,689 battles

few suggestions.(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
1.Tier 6 really difficult to play when match making with Tier 8 ship,feel kind of useless..can't do much more..specifications between Tier 6 and Tier 8 is huge different.ヘ(゜Д、゜)ノ
2.ARP ship do need camouflage buff!!!i suggest those ARP visual effect on those ARP ship would be great if it turn into a camouflage,when put on the ARP camouflage,it become ARP ship(with camouflage buff)if dismounted it,the ship will become a normal standard ship and able to using other different type camouflage(without ARP visual effect). (゜-゜)
3,sea texture effect in medium setting need a bit improvement..it feel disgusting in some map..feel like nasty glue...ewwww (´Д`)

4.sry for bad english _(:зゝ∠)_

Edited by xKcVincentx

440 posts
3,403 battles

1. Tier 6 ain't the only problem tier, 5 and 8 also have the same problem. But does this mean ships at those tiers useless when uptiered? No, play smart and earn good rewards

2. Pretty sure WG can't change it since they're supposed to be that special

3. Change it to high or something

4. Your english is good if I have to say

Video Contributor
2,282 posts
10,924 battles

1.I don't have any problem tier 6 in tier 8 room except CV(for sometimes) 

2.buy DLC in tech tree

3.no answer from me

4.you eng not bad it's ok for communicate 

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,928 battles

Suggestion number 2: For competitive and aesthetics aspect, I would rather keep the skin, but reduce the concealment by -3% compared to the tech tree equivalents. This will equate to having the cheapest camo permanently (that cannot be swapped for any other type).

Sign in to follow this