Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xs920

Two ARP level 5 battleships

16 comments in this topic

[ANZUS]
10 posts
4,113 battles

G'day. Over the Christmas New Year period, I was gifted two Arp Level 5 Battleships, which is great, but I only really need one. Is there any way I can trade one in on something else?

440 posts
3,379 battles

No, those ships will pernamently be there in your port and there's nothing you can do about it.

Two Kongos are nothing compare to some of us here who have 4 ARP Kongos and 1 Southern Dragon + 4 ARP Myokos.

Fixed it! :)

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles

Nope.   ARP remain in your port.  Cant be sold and cant move the captains.     Just use them for the 1st win bonus for training other IJN captains.  if you don't like the skins you can disable them so they just look like normal Kongo's but cant add camo to them.

423 posts

If you haven't set both your ARP ships, set them for different set ups.  That's what I did with mine, it allows some free experimenting with skill and module set ups for you to see what works best for you.

Also, try out both ships and find out which one is more lucky for you.  

I find that 1 ship out of each set is my lucky ARP ship for that class as I just do much better with it.  (Or it could be some hidden very small differences between the ships like in real life classes.  EX. My Kirishima seems to be able to wiggle fire better than any other Kongo class by about half a degree or 1 degree.)

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,330 battles

i got all nine arp ships .. you can very quickly knock over missions just keep them in battle the tier 5 kongo class bb is excellent in fire power, rang and speed just farms xp and credits

440 posts
3,379 battles

Don't have that South Dragon cuz i don't play Russian ships and don't even like Russian ships at all.

you don't like russian ships? then you do not deserve your freedom! GULAG FOR YOU!

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles

At least with the scenario battles, you can now have 4+ man division. So, you can go full Kongo sisters division if you like on that game mode for ships and giggles. :D

Not that it will be very effective at it though.

440 posts
3,379 battles

ARP Ships... look I am crying again for missing them by a month T_T

nothing important from them, just copies of kongou and myoko (okay maybe takao can be special)

1,489 posts

ARP Ships... look I am crying again for missing them by a month T_T

If I could, I would give you all of mine FOR FREE!!

:red_button:

Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this