Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_____BOOM_____

Can we get lots of premium ships on sale?

10 comments in this topic

71 posts
5,198 battles

ships like belfasr, anshan, lo yang , siapan , mutsu or anything like these ships even scharnhorst or indianapolis in premium shop?

as i see ts been a long time sice we had sales... like that?

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

They did sale it on some occasion. Premiums are in rotation.. every friday they ll rotate the ships in the shop

Not every friday they are changing it once in 3 weeks

Because I need ships like sims and belfast but no WG doesn't change the shop and it has been 2 weeks since hood is in shop..

And If you talk about shops all across the servers, Minimum amount of premium ships are sold only on the Asian server.. that makes me think is the WG itself to blame for this, or the people who control the regional shop to be blamed..

I mean there are no fancy stuff being sold rather than the same old 2 premiums and the standard Atago, Atlanta, Murmansk, Ishizuchi, Aurora..Where as other servers have 9-12 ships being sold as standard.. I mean come on WG what the hell is this?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

The sale in SEA is based of the amount of people willing to buy stuff they sell

The smaller they are, they will try to make the premium ships as rare as they can to make the demand go higher

It is business strategy really

753 posts
8,965 battles

Yeah we really need more OP premium ships in order to make any idiot half decent at the game which in most cases is still not good enough and frustrating.

An OP premium ship in the hands of a decent player can be a game breaker as well.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,028 battles

Anshan, Belfast, and Saipan are best left unsold in ASIA. They are P2W relative to their techtree counterparts.

Edited by stratmania

280 posts
3,514 battles

OH!!. I would like the Alaska Class Large Cruiser in tier 7 battleship in this shit

because she fine

and about the belfast. NO! .Because she's OP and will HE spams people in the Weed Zone

Edited by Vorshlaghammer666

319 posts
6,891 battles

It would cost me less to buy a Hood on NA than it would on my SEA account :(  And there is quite a bit of difference when the exchange is done at local rate.

Sign in to follow this