You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
warboss_alex

What has happened to my North Carolina?

7 comments in this topic

8 posts
4,174 battles

Up until a week ago, I was really enjoying my NorCal.  Had played 44 battles in it, had a win rate of 66%, average damage of 58K+, 1.5K XP and K/D of 1.6.  In the last week I have lost 16 out of 20 games, average damage is 52K, 1K XP and my K/D has slipped to 0.3.  My MBH is the same at 25-26% but all my shells seem to be bouncing.  Another recurring theme this week seems to be me being left to face 3-4 ships all by myself as my entire team runs away from the cap circles!! 

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

Qe arw in the potato season with the bismark fever that everyone is crazy about. If you want decent game avoid hours when kids go home or ask some friends to division with you. With all the hype going around ppl care more about damage( hence the running around) than the winning

31 posts
2,893 battles

sadly I currently live in the UK so not much choice in the hours I play! 

You could try doing timezone math, figuring what hour the best hours in SEA timezones are in your home. I for one live in Canada (AKA ET). 

280 posts
3,514 battles

Up until a week ago, I was really enjoying my NorCal.  Had played 44 battles in it, had a win rate of 66%, average damage of 58K+, 1.5K XP and K/D of 1.6.  In the last week I have lost 16 out of 20 games, average damage is 52K, 1K XP and my K/D has slipped to 0.3.  My MBH is the same at 25-26% but all my shells seem to be bouncing.  Another recurring theme this week seems to be me being left to face 3-4 ships all by myself as my entire team runs away from the cap circles!! 

to be honest bro

the North Carolina is worse than amagi. why? because WG Doesnt play them

North Carolina has Very Good Accuracy in History but Ingame. WG made them into a dumb shooting battleship.i cant even hit anyone beyond 23km and shells bounce a lot

they still think North Carolina is a brawler .but no. it isnt because of its armor. I even think . I cant beat Amagi because it's OP

Those ships really need a Balancing Right now bro . For Real

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

to be honest bro

the North Carolina is worse than amagi. why? because WG Doesnt play them

North Carolina has Very Good Accuracy in History but Ingame. WG made them into a dumb shooting battleship.i cant even hit anyone beyond 23km and shells bounce a lot

they still think North Carolina is a brawler .but no. it isnt because of its armor. I even think . I cant beat Amagi because it's OP

Those ships really need a Balancing Right now bro . For Real

you're trolling right, you cant possibly have been serious

280 posts
3,514 battles

you're trolling right, you cant possibly have been serious

no. im for reals bro

look at those 330m dispersion and side armor 

NC is Easier to Citadel than amagi

but NC's AP Hits Rock Harder than Amagi from any Range tho