Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LonerPrime

System audio completely vanishes.

0 comments in this topic

294 posts
2,997 battles

Hello,

So I have been having this issue recently where my windows audio completely vanishes mid game. Like the game work fine but the sound goes poof. Even if I try to restart the audio service, it doesn't help. I have to cycle the computer up by restarting and only then the audio gets restored. Interestingly enough, it only happens once. After one restart, the system audio stays fine during hours of game play. But this issues definitely happens once a day. Here are my system specs.

I5hvC0G.png

RZaSpo4.png

Apart from that I have a Creative Audigy sound card as well.

Just putting this out there but, I didn't have this issue up until recently. After the ransomware attack I went ahead and updated my Windows 10 and with the updates Windows also updated itself to Anniversary Edition. After that the problem started happening. Initially I was planning to take this issue to Microsoft but this only happens when I play World of Warships so I decided to try WarGaming support first. Though I have opened a ticket, I was hoping to get some tips if any players came across this issue as well.

Thank You.

Regards,

LonerPrime

Edited by LonerPrime

Sign in to follow this