Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
leerm002

More PVE

4 comments in this topic

26 posts
1,280 battles

Greetings,

I've only been playing this game for about two months now, so I'm not exactly a veteran player, but the fact of the matter is that I'm getting frustrated. On the one hand I think the game, as it stands, is really cool. I love the basic mechanics, the graphics, the music, the sounds, the cool ships, all good. What I DON'T love is pvp. I know, I know, lots of people are going to call me out, say that I should play a different game, claim I'm a bad player, or a noob, or something just for saying that. The fact is that even when I do well in PVP (which, honestly, isn't very often,) I still just don't enjoy it. PVP, for me, is stressful, and frustrating, and I never get to really settle in and appreciate the coolness factor of the game like I do in co-op mode.

Yeah, so I play co-op mode about 95% of the time.

I really ENJOY co-op mode! It has a completely different feel, pace, and level of stress associated with it. I like how the players are nicer, the stakes are lower, and everyone is just there to have a good time. The only problem is, well, it gives out terrible experience. I'm basically stuck on my Tier 4 ships, and I feel like I am going to be playing them forever.

Breaking down the math for some of my recent games, in which I did pretty decent on both: I got 341 exp for a co-op victory, decent damage ect. I then went into random battles, did a little worse (not as much damage, and I died, but the team won,) and got a whopping 867 exp! I'm sorry but that's just frustrating to me.

So I would very much like to see co-op mode expanded. I want there to be more varied and harder matches available for us co-op players. I want there to be more experience available for us. I want to FINALLY get out of tier 4. Really, I want to experience more of what the game has to offer and I feel I can't really do that right now.

Thanks for reading!

268 posts
6,381 battles

WG are testing new PVE modes for release in update 6.6.

If you go to the boats homepage, there should be a link to the 6.6 public test preview detailing the changes.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

What I DON'T love is pvp. I know, I know, lots of people are going to call me out, say that I should play a different game, claim I'm a bad player, or a noob, or something just for saying that. The fact is that even when I do well in PVP (which, honestly, isn't very often,) I still just don't enjoy it. PVP, for me, is stressful, and frustrating, and I never get to really settle in and appreciate the coolness factor of the game like I do in co-op mode.

Its not just you.I have been mainly playing PvE since October last year,and only came back to PvP last week to get the Bismarck camo's.The game play in PvP has dropped sharply since then!

The amount of camping,reversing,peek a boo tactics and bow on tanking has reached insane levels.I've decided to abandon the Bismarck missions on this server because if i have to put up with the gameplay here long enough to get them my will to play WoWs will be done permanently!

NA is just enough better at the moment ( excepting Aussie time weeknights when ASIA region players are on) that I should be able to get the camo's and be done with PvP.

Sign in to follow this