Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
anonym_2EFpjvgfY2gu

50k dmg; 33k cr - in Bismarck?

25 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,310 posts

bismack - 50k damage = considered Low damage

yeah in random battle. i'd say 50k damage is low for tier 8+ BBs.

and u are playing co-op. 

playing co-op give VERY low exp/credit reward.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

You are seal clubbing bots that drive in a straight line. No good xp or credits come from co-op mode.

I beg to differ.

Bots play better than half this server.

With signals and flags, you can gain a nice reward IF (and that's a big IF) you play well.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

I beg to differ.

With signals and flags, you can gain a nice reward IF (and that's a big IF) you play well.

and you get the same ammout of XP and credits for being a moron in PVE, without flags or camo

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

never thought high tier play Coop:ohmy:

I often go in co-op after unlocking new ship to get the first feel about handling. Also I have seen many T10 players in co-op. I myself played over 2.1k co-op matches.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

I often go in co-op after unlocking new ship to get the first feel about handling. Also I have seen many T10 players in co-op. I myself played over 2.1k co-op matches.

I see many tier X players in Co-Op matches.

One player I saw just recently, had over 11,000 matches in Co-Op.

Most of those in tier VIII's, IX's and X's.

BB's & Cruisers mostly.

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

I beg to differ.

This.WG changed the economy last year so just doing damage doesn't make you credits.Ad its even harder if you are free to play.I know as I have been maining PvE since October last year and have pretty much figured out how to make it pay out in low amounts.T7 and up is also a lot harder to make any credits from.Credit flags and camo's help if you have them.

You need to play very aggressive ,doing a good amount of damage,plus try and get as much points from the following:

tanking damage

capping bases

defending bases

always aim to be able to top the score board with 500 plus base XP.You will still need to play T6 and below and do well though to help keep your credits up as you will still be breaking even rarely in T7 and up.

Tell me about it,after 8 months over in PvE,I come back to PvP for the Bismarck camo's and the gameplay is atrocious in PvP! And I went to PvE last year due to it sucking back then.I'd have more fun banging my head against a brick wall!

980 posts
12,617 battles

You need to play very aggressive ,doing a good amount of damage,plus try and get as much points from the following:

tanking damage

capping bases

defending bases

You don't have to play very aggressively to do the above... 

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

and to fair, 50k in a Bismark is actually quite pathetic, espically in a bismark, and most of his damage was off a ship 2 tiers lower then him, i'd say the XP he got was a bit above what he earned

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

pathetic

adjective

arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.

and 53k damage is sad for a bismark, espically when most the damage came from a T6 CL

Sign in to follow this