Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bob778_

My Hood Detonated lol

17 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

Just got detonated in my Hood by a T6 CV Ryuju a couple of Bomb hits and i was done right at the start of the game, it was a major WTF moment full of Historical accuracy.

IgIGKem.jpg

16 posts
2,936 battles

Nah, Hood getting Detonated by a BB barrage would be historically accurate.

Now, Bismarck getting done in by Aircraft would be more historically accurate than Hood

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

Will this joke ever get old? Oh Brits, what had you done!

Give it a few centuries until something better comes along
Edited by Bob778_

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles
Legend has it if you detonate a hood with a bismarck, british TBs and BBs will appear and the bismarck will have the option to scuttle once she's had an incapacitated rudder and taken enough damage.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles

Legend has it if you detonate a hood with a bismarck, british TBs and BBs will appear and the bismarck will have the option to scuttle once she's had an incapacitated rudder and taken enough damage.

But if you don't get an incapacitated rudder, you don't ever sink and WOWS server will crash due to historical inaccuracy

671 posts
1,508 battles

I wish they would make it more accurate, if Hood did get detonated by Bismarck. Immediately all British ship in game will chase him(her?) down, regardless of being a teammate or an enemy.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

I'd do it just to thumb my nose at the britboos!  :D

Sign in to follow this