Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reverse_Ideology

Regarding the FDG

3 comments in this topic

[LLBC]
30 posts
7,868 battles

Right now, The FDG feels weak compared to the other Tier 9 battleships. It does not have good turning, has meh armaments, and weak pen on the 406mm, not to mention their light shells. After doing a bit of reading, it seems this ship was based off of the H39. However, I also realised that this means that FDG is not following or is equipped with its planned armaments. Can this be fixed, and make the ship historically accurate by fixing the armaments as planned?

odnxpSd.jpg

Edited by Colonel_Xatu

Super Tester
2,725 posts

They're submerged hull-built-in torpedo tubes. If you read the armament detail in that wiki, it will mentioned they're submerge torpedo tubes.

Ever encountered a ship firing a submerged launched torpedo in the game? You have to wait if the developer gonna implement a submerge launch torpedoes.

H41 have it as well. But for me, it's situational to fire your torpedoes & it's not a concern as you have strong secondaries. :D

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles

They're submerged hull-built-in torpedo tubes. If you read the armament detail in that wiki, it will mentioned they're submerge torpedo tubes.

Ever encountered a ship firing a submerged launched torpedo in the game? You have to wait if the developer gonna implement a submerge launch torpedoes.

H41 have it as well. But for me, it's situational to fire your torpedoes & it's not a concern as you have strong secondaries. :D

Basically Derpitz after buff and thus Bismarck OP but less OP than Derpitz

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

submerge torpedoes tube increase the vulnerability of the hull against Torpedo

and there we go another Whining BB player

Sign in to follow this