m16_army

How much win rate is good enough?

43 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,213 battles

There is no such thing as a good enough WR. Just focus on contributing to your team. But if you really want to put a number to it, 50% would be a good start once you reach T6

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

About 10% any more is down to LUCK entirely.

0mj2qAo.jpg

Edited by Retia

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,824 posts
4,103 battles

WR is also dependent on the other 11 numpties you play with.  Just be satisfied that you played a valuable part in your team success.  the WR just flows from that.

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

I highly suggest OP to try not to take this game too seriously, as long as you enjoy the game (ie stay alive, do damage, help your team) and contribute to your team in the process, your WR will slowly increase.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,850 battles

"I won't stop learning until everything on my stats are dark purple." -- Never said by Admiral_Neptulussus

753 posts
8,965 battles

Anything above 54% makes you a very good player and anything below that you are a noob.

Disclaimer. The figure stated may be revised at any time without notice to 53% given my performance over the last few weeks. :)

980 posts
12,617 battles

Just whatever you are happy with. 

I'm happy with my win rate :D

Play for fun - don't play to win. Dont play if you're not having fun. 

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

You could go for all blue or all purple,

But I'd rather not. Being average is fine. Just play and enjoy the game! If you have a WR of over 50% you probably have great matchmaking, 60% you're probably carrying the team, 70% then, well, I haven't got there yet.

Practice makes perfect. Sooner or later your winrate will go up so no worries about it :honoring:

Super Tester
7,520 posts
7,978 battles

You could go for all blue or all purple,

But I'd rather not. Being average is fine. Just play and enjoy the game! If you have a WR of over 50% you probably have great matchmaking, 60% you're probably carrying the team, 70% then, well, I haven't got there yet.

Practice makes perfect. Sooner or later your winrate will go up so no worries about it :honoring:

70% means part of a fishing div. The evil side of Asia server high tiers. Bend MM with division to get 70%+.

223 posts
8,238 battles

Tbh, i don't value WR that much. It is highly dependent on your teammates, not just you. I challenge you to carry 11 players on your side, whilst busting your ass off trying to inflict a significant impact on everyside of the map :D I bet even Flamu can't do it. 

223 posts
8,238 battles

70% means part of a fishing div. The evil side of Asia server high tiers. Bend MM with division to get 70%+.

Reported for unauthorized fishing in international waters :D 

420 posts

Try for 50% 

Anything around 50% means you are good enough to play and understand the game. 

A lot less than 50% (46 in my opinion) and you are doing something wrong and a lot more than 50% (53-54) and you are one of the carry members of your team.

Just remember, most of us are normal people so aim for 50.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,850 battles

As a matter of fact, I am currently aiming to break 60% solo WR and 1300 solo WTR.

I was once peaked at 58.8% solo WR last year, but was chunked down below 57% when I was trying to adapt to high-tier USN BB gameplay.

345 posts
3,608 battles

WINRATE means how much luck you had on having a decent team and a weak enemy team. Teaming up with UNICUM / SUPER UNICUM (PRO) players can significantly increase the value.

AVERAGE DMG means how much you influence each and every battle you've played. The higher the value, the more you contribute to your team.

AVERAGE EXP is something that doesn't matter much since premium users will normally get higher values. If you can get higher values without premium means you're a better player.

SURVIVAL RATE is how good you are at staying alive. The higher the value this has, the better a player you are, specially when your AVERAGE DMG is also on high values.

AVERAGE KILLS is something not really relevant. As long as your AVERAGE DMG is high, then you're fine.

AVERAGE PLANE KILLS is a useless stat if you don't main carriers.

KILLS/DEATHS: if your AVERAGE DMG and your SURVIVAL RATE is high, this stat will automatically be high.

Edited by Loshirai14

520 posts
11,123 battles

Im flat out 40, i cannot seem to get on a team where they don't drive in circles avoiding the enemy at all costs

Dont worry.  Just Learn and have fun.  for my first 2500 Battles, i was at 43%WR...  its up to 50 - 51% now, and still going up.

For me and everyone else, there will always be room to improve and GitGud.  WR is just a reflection of how you have been playing.  For WR to be "Enough" is all up to the players standards.

993 posts
7,415 battles

Not sure why you focus on your WR?

My highest ships are Tier 8’s.

I find that I can go back to a Tier 2 or 3 battle and generally survive and win, which includes guiding my team of noobs in chat. Compared to someone who just got their first Tier 2 or 3 ship, just my gunnery skills mean I can hit their ships 3 or 4 times when they hit me once. I know where to go and where not.

I could play low tier battles and have a much higher WR than I currently have. However, I tend to play at the upper end. I like a good challenge.

Today my WR is 46%. It was 45% last week, this 1% increase gives me satisfaction.

Maybe a month ago I have often ranked in the middle or bottom 4 ships on my team. Today I’m generally in the middle or top 4 – this gives me satisfaction.

When I compare myself with other players in T8 to T10 battles, my gameplay is rubbish, I guess I deserve a sub 50% WR. It represents my skills, compared to others at that level.